Enterbay - Al Pacino - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost:
Just seen this on Bills blog...

Think Blitzway has it coz he looks a bit gaunt around the eyes, I think its gonna be tweaked tho as its still proto and not production ready.

681f7b7ejw1djos1qlo22j.jpg

i like it hope its got the pers system

I kind of hope these are a set, just because the Black suit Tony comes with much more accessories, but I like the sculpt on the White Suit Tony much more.

i like it people say the headsculpt with the black suit on is terrible i dont think so that headsculpt is where he is pissed off with that gun he has in hand what u want a smiley headsculpt ???? Plus it has great accessories it think its better then the blitzway one

It still looks off though. The comparison picture proves it. Enterbays Scarface has puffy looking cheeks and his eyes need to be more wide open. It also doesn't help that he looks like he is wearing a helmet:lol

It still looks off though. The comparison picture proves it. Enterbays Scarface has puffy looking cheeks and his eyes need to be more wide open. It also doesn't help that he looks like he is wearing a helmet:lol

:exactly:

My thoughts too. Looks like he has an edema on this HS. :lol

i like it people say the headsculpt with the black suit on is terrible i dont think so that headsculpt is where he is pissed off with that gun he has in hand what u want a smiley headsculpt ???? Plus it has great accessories it think its better then the blitzway one

I dont know about anyone else here, but I know EXACTLY what scene they are going for with that headsculpt - but it fails IMO.
It needs a lot of improvements done to it.
To me, Dinos pic makes it even MORE obvious that it needs more work.:dunno

I think it looks off too, not far off, buy off nonetheless. Plus BW set the bar, if this had been the only TM out there my opinion might be different, but to me BW nailed it. A few tweaks and it'll look better... In my eyes at least.

He Looks Like That Because He's High Off Coke :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5trhlX1tJk"]‪SCARFACE-COCAINE BLUES‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
More importantly does baking flour stain fabric? I'm going to want to cover that version in "coke" so he's screen accurate.

I'm not so sure the scale of the BW and EB figures will be compatible with head swaps. Hopefully the price is right and it'll be more cost effective to just get the whole set (if they're sold as single-figure sets).

True. Im concerning about the scale. EB making a slightly bigger scale now.

But damn.. they looks good man.. just need a good paint job, the base sculpt is truly amazing... that YJ Park.. I think he's the best sculptor..

and the most exciting thing is EB includes the YEYOS!!!!!

guys.. beware of the CUSTOMS inspection at the post office!

Blitzway is good,but i prefer this one because of the multiple display options.I don't think it will be very pricey as this one doesn't come with any sort of diorama,my guess is 250$ at the most.

Let's just hope they deliver this time,their Game of Death was a disaster.The paintjob was horrible compared to the prototype.

yes if the paintjob is the same as the bruce god i kep it with the blitzway

More pictures. The Black suit sculpt looks much better in these pics, but I still prefer the WS sculpt.

1108010418bbc4cd9b90bf1ee4.jpg

11080104182078e89231223594.jpg

1108010418d2d5c6b3ad8bfc7a.jpg

110801041887f0d35dc5fb1a82.jpg

Back