Enterbay - Al Pacino - Scarface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
110801041817c4481197d669ab.jpg

1108010419680a7a716118a960.jpg

110801041962ea3f09339bfacc.jpg

1108010419e26e3cc80eebc391.jpg

Black suit figure is very..unappealing. White suit sculpt expression is too..calm. The only thing I like so far is the machine gun, briefcase filled with coke and those sunglasses...

I'm seriously really liking this figure the more I see it the more I want it & I've all ready got the BW SF on it's way, which I don't regret buying at all but I may just end up getting this one as well. Just depends when it's coming out because from now & Q4 I'm well truly packed out with PO's

i like it people say the headsculpt with the black suit on is terrible i dont think so that headsculpt is where he is pissed off with that gun he has in hand what u want a smiley headsculpt ???? Plus it has great accessories it think its better then the blitzway one

really god i never would have thought it was for the final scene, god thanks for that,.............the scuplt is way off it dosnt look like pacino pulling that face it needs more work

The more I look at these figures the more im starting to like them. Did anyone else notice that the BS Tony doesn't have the Tattoo on his hand? Nothing major, and im sure it's just because it's a prototype, just thought id point it out.

I just finished watching this movie and I immediatly came to this forum and looked at the blue suit sculpt. I :dunno how anyone could see Pacino in that sculpt. Dont get me wrong- if this wasn't a scarface figure then the sculpt would be awesome. But this is a Scarface figure and that, without a doubt, AINT TONY MONTANA! And dont sit there and tell me its a prototype because from all the prototypes of other figures i've seen, they end being better than the finished product:cuckoo:

Thats my two cents

i agree the enterbay scarface is off point. doesnt look right and if thats the prototype you know the finished product is going to be worse. stick with blitzway

Back