ENTERBAY 2013 Terminator 2 : Judgment Day teasers ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great that he does that. Much as I've continued to resist them one has to admit that Twitter and Facebook are good for something - being able to talk to the head of a given toy company or exchanging words with Schwarzenegger and Robert Patrick, thats all pretty cool.

Actually I can see how you might have thought that was sarcastic but no I was being serious.

So what does one need to complete the T2 T-800 at 1:4 scale now? This is what I can think of:

-Bullethole jacket with both arms intact
-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79
-non-battledamaged grenade bandolier
-another handgun (? for pose in my sig ?)
-teargas grenade launcher
-Steel rod (could alternatively come with T-1000)

-New clean headsculpt (others might not consider this strictly 'needed' but I'd love one)

Anyway I was thinking that the best scenario to give us everything in just ONE more T-800 figure might be this:

Reuse the BD body underneath clean fully intact clothes while providing an extra set of BD clothes that you have the option of changing the figure into. The figure wears the undamaged clothes with the new clean headsculpt, the battledamaged clothes with the new semi-BD headsculpt. The underlying battledamage on the body is always there and yet is easily hidden and the figure converted into either Galleria or Cyberdyne clean looks.

I was thinking that initially too, but there is neck damage that you wouldn't be able to hide for the galleria look if they used the underlying BD body.

Also, it's enterbay, it'll make as little sense as possible. I can imagine a semi BD figure (body, headsculpt, clothes, intact arms etc) and then a spare clean headsculpt for those that bought the first release, yet is rendered useless for those that didn't.

I was thinking that initially too, but there is neck damage that you wouldn't be able to hide for the galleria look if they used the underlying BD body.

:slap

A fail on my part. I've let myself down. Dammit I thought that was a great idea. :gah:

I can imagine a semi BD figure (body, headsculpt, clothes, intact arms etc) and then a spare clean headsculpt for those that bought the first release, yet is rendered useless for those that didn't.

That was the other suggestion I was going to post.

Actually I can see how you might have thought that was sarcastic but no I was being serious.

So what does one need to complete the T2 T-800 at 1:4 scale now? This is what I can think of:

-Bullethole jacket with both arms intact
-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79
-non-battledamaged grenade bandolier
-another handgun (? for pose in my sig ?)
-teargas grenade launcher
-Steel rod (could alternatively come with T-1000)

-New clean headsculpt (others might not consider this strictly 'needed' but I'd love one)

Anyway I was thinking that the best scenario to give us everything in just ONE more T-800 figure might be this:

Reuse the BD body underneath clean fully intact clothes while providing an extra set of BD clothes that you have the option of changing the figure into. The figure wears the undamaged clothes with the new clean headsculpt, the battledamaged clothes with the new semi-BD headsculpt. The underlying battledamage on the body is always there and yet is easily hidden and the figure converted into either Galleria or Cyberdyne clean looks.
good list there! though EB doesn't seem to be too generous with the accessories IMO when it comes to their 1/4 line. hell even some of their 11/6 is pretty bare bones (Scarface)

I just don't see EB redoing the first 1/4..I'm sure it is a 1/6 T 800 UNLESS they do not have rights to 1/6 T2....

we need answers...Bill better start talking..

I just don't see EB redoing the first 1/4..I'm sure it is a 1/6 T 800 UNLESS they do not have rights to 1/6 T2....

we need answers...Bill better start talking..

That we do. I wouldn't have said they'd redo the clean T-800 either. I would have thought they'd worry about pissing people off in doing so when their 1:4 HD line is still so young.

However, maybe their attitude is 'we only have so many licenses right now, T2 has been one of our biggest earners, lets milk it'

The last thing A-Dev needs is another T-800 figure.

Who knows what the hell Enterbay means, probably "we have T-1000 to go up against T-800, you buy soon". Maybe that's why they have a picture of the T-800, you know like, "for all those that have the T-800 1/4, we're going to bring you his enemy next".

Who knows what the hell Enterbay means, probably "we have T-1000 to go up against T-800, you buy soon". Maybe that's why they have a picture of the T-800, you know like, "for all those that have the T-800 1/4, we're going to bring you his enemy next".

:lol:rotfl:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/KZndt9Qkny0[/ame]

Last edited:
It could also be a rerelease of their T-800 (though, I'm not sure why they'd do that when there are still plenty in stock).

If I remember correctly, Hot Toys had their rerelease/second shipment thing with their MMS 117 Terminator.

Maybe Enterbay will release it in their new Styrofoam box instead of the old package.

That we do. I wouldn't have said they'd redo the clean T-800 either. I would have thought they'd worry about pissing people off in doing so when their 1:4 HD line is still so young.

However, maybe their attitude is 'we only have so many licenses right now, T2 has been one of our biggest earners, lets milk it'

Yes that is very true...being a Terminator fan has it's pitfalls, of course but having HT and EB having the license is golden!:clap

Never thought of that..might not mean a hill of beans..Chinese translation" You got this...BUY this!":rotfl

I'm going to optimistically take the interpretation that they're doing another T-800 - be it 1:4 or 1:6. But we really could do with some more info.

I'd be curious to see if EB could bring to 1/6 what they've done with 1/4 Terminator, if they could get hte same quality in the smaller scale, that would be very impressive.

I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now. plus t100 has to be 1/4 in order to match the other two releases. the t800 is prob a 2.0 1/4 since everyone complained about the first realease:pray: i hope im right!:peace

I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now. plus t100 has to be 1/4 in order to match the other two releases. the t800 is prob a 2.0 1/4 since everyone complained about the first realease:pray: i hope im right!:peace
Yes, more 1/4th please!

I doubt there will be a redo of the clean T-800, yes there were some nits with it, but not enough where existing customers would upgrade and I'm not sure there's enough new customers with it still out there for sale. It's one thing to reissue a $200 figure with slight upgrades, but at $400 that's a bit much, my guess is they're just promoting that you'll be able to have the T-1000 and T-800 square off in 2013.

Now what will be interesting is if the T-1000 includes items to enhance the T-800 like a broken stock M79 since he broke it tossing it away, or the steel rod used to take out the T-800.

I'd be curious to see if EB could bring to 1/6 what they've done with 1/4 Terminator, if they could get hte same quality in the smaller scale, that would be very impressive.

:lecture:exactly:

especially the paint apps! I mean the paint on the BD T800 just looks freaking amazing in pics that I can't imagine how awesome it looks in hand and if they cane do that in 1/6 then holy cow! :panic:

:lecture:exactly:

especially the paint apps! I mean the paint on the BD T800 just looks freaking amazing in pics that I can't imagine how awesome it looks in hand and if they cane do that in 1/6 then holy cow! :panic:

I don't know if you've ever seen an EB 1/4 scale human in person, but the flesh tone paint jobs are just mind blowing, they look like real skin, they bring the figures to life, it's just unreal. I know some people feel like that paint style that mimics silicon material is the way to go for looking alive, and it has it's qualities that do that, but I still think the EB HD line's paint apps are the best at depicting skin, they vary the tones, they really understand how to use reds and things to depict blood flow in the face, it's just awesome, even their vein highlights come off more lifelike and less like teal lines on the skin, though I do applaud what Hot Toys and others do for that.

A 1:4 T-1000! I'm in. Not really jumping for joy with the news about the T-800, though. I don't want to have to get rid of my first release and go through all that rigmarole. :lol

If it is a 1:4 T-1000 I think my HT Dx10 and HT T-1000 will have to go, just haven't the space for the same character in 2 different scales.

Yet there's always something to bring it back around. I could display my T-1000 in the biker cop uniform permanently so it fits in with the cyberdyne look of the T-800, and the 1:4 figures would be from the galleria scenes. Goddamnit.

I think we should leave the 1/6 to hot toys and let Enterbay deal with the 1/4 stuff. they have been doing such a great job with 1/4 pieces why move to 1/6 now.

Yes, and we should leave 1/4 to Enterbay and let Hot Toys deal with 1/6.

But Enterbay has been working in 1/6 for some time and Hot Toys is just starting to get into 1/4. :wink1:

Did anyone ever translate this announcement? Really wish I knew what that T-800 is, if anything.

And oh yeah, bump without news. Its ok though, I've got almost 20,000 posts :D

Back