ENTERBAY 2013 Terminator 2 : Judgment Day teasers ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure the licence has scale restrictions or not, but from a business stand point making at least the t-800 in 1/6 scale would be a good move on there part, not because its the scale I prefer but because I alot of people have refused to jump to 1/4 scale for various reasons and by making this in 1/6 it would draw in more customers and likely way more sales.

Yeah true. And like what I think you said - not what I'm looking for but I'd probably still buy. One can't help but assume if they did do a 1:6 it would be a better headsculpt if they follow the new SCUDERIA template which I hope they will no matter what scale this possible new T-800 is.

Lets also hope Bill isn't just ****in' with us with that FB post! :lol

Yeah true. And like what I think you said - not what I'm looking for but I'd probably still buy. One can't help but assume if they did do a 1:6 it would be a better headsculpt if they follow the new SCUDERIA template which I hope they will no matter what scale this possible new T-800 is.

Lets also hope Bill isn't just ****in' with us with that FB post! :lol

Well, you know they will absolutely nail the hs at this point. It's there crap bodies I have to worry about. Weak knee & shoulder joints on most of my EB figures; Large & small scale. They just don't hold up to a lot of posing like Hot Toys imo.

Dunno about the new T800 this a bit soon to me if its 1/4...
As for a T1000 it has to be pretty loaded to make me buy.

A 1/4 scale T-1000 will be an instant buy for me. If they do a 1/4 scale 2.0, i will get that one too. Than i can display one with Cyberdine gear, one without and one BD.

I just fear they EB might do what HT's been doing the last few years.
I don't want to see the same figures being remade over and over again.

If they make a new 1/6 T-1000, it would be cool as HT isn't making a new one for the time being

76372_602510883097433_153007637_n.jpg

Pretty much confirmed. Now we need to know the scale.

Doubt they will go 1/6 for it.
Wit the T800 clean and BD already released this is 1/4 all the way.

The only reason 1:6 popped into anyones head was the image of the Pescadero Arnie. It seemed unlikely that the first figure would be redone so soon. T-1000 is surely 1:4 for definite.

Yes was thinking about the T1000 too.
Doing a new 1/4 T800 so soon would kinda piss me off especially with Scuderia new HS ^^

Yes was thinking about the T1000 too.
Doing a new 1/4 T800 so soon would kinda piss me off especially with Scuderia new HS ^^

Thats totally what I want.

I know it'll annoy some people if they do it though. Just for me as a Terminator obsessive it kinda bugs me that the existing clean sculpt just isn't as good as the BD.

As far as 1:4 scale I won't be collecting outside of my 'Big 4' Aliens and Robots franchises so I'm all in for whatever Terminator stuff gets put out certainly.

I know you'd love it ^^
And i would probably.
Just don't like multiple (says the guy who got a DX10 last week ^^).
Maybe EB will make the sculpt available to those who own the first one who knows...

I know you'd love it ^^
And i would probably.
Just don't like multiple (says the guy who got a DX10 last week ^^).
Maybe EB will make the sculpt available to those who own the first one who knows...

Yeah I wish they had done the Cyberdyne gear (and hands) as an accessory pack rather than haphazardly putting them into the BD T-800's set. Companies just don't seem to want to do that kind of thing. Not even NECA does it if I'm right.

Yeah I wish they had done the Cyberdyne gear (and hands) as an accessory pack rather than haphazardly putting them into the BD T-800's set. Companies just don't seem to want to do that kind of thing. Not even NECA does it if I'm right.

Yep they rather make us buy complete figures.
Can't blame them its buziness.
Thanks god for the loose stuff.
Doubt it will work for 1/4 tho ^^

I wonder are they still planning the endoskeleton or have they shelved that in favour of these? I don't see them pumping out all 3 this year.

Back