ENTERBAY 2013 Terminator 2 : Judgment Day teasers ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely put off doing anything to the head on my first EB T-800. I was going to try modding the hair. Now I'll wait and see what EB has in store.

What T-1000 look would most of you display, assuming Enterbay provides options?
If I was to pick one look only I'm thinking the Galleria/Pescadero one. The Biker look is a bit too isolated to particular scenes whereas the Galleria would use the most accessories while also being passable for the Steel Mill look from the waist up.

Last edited:
Yep, agreed. Biker helmet/glasses combo covers up too much of the T-1000's personality for me. Would definitely want the Galleria/Pescadero look - though this would be assuming in 1/6. Just not interested in 1/4 scale.

I hope their robert patrick actually looks like robert patrick, cos i didn't see much of him in the HT sculpt aside from his signature massive ears. I wouldn't buy a figure of the T-1000 though i don't think. Would rather a semi BD version of arnie.

I hope the pic of arnie isn't a re-do of the clean version. Not unless it comes with EVERYTHING to create all 3 looks in combination with the current 2 releases. Then i'd probably bite.

I hope their robert patrick actually looks like robert patrick, cos i didn't see much of him in the HT sculpt aside from his signature massive ears. I wouldn't buy a figure of the T-1000 though i don't think. Would rather a semi BD version of arnie. .

'Sticky outty' ears more than massive ones. And I think he went on to have them pinned back as its not something you notice about him in his later roles. I could be wrong.

I hope the pic of arnie isn't a re-do of the clean version. Not unless it comes with EVERYTHING to create all 3 looks in combination with the current 2 releases. Then i'd probably bite.

If it is a redo of the clean version (the teased pics seem to point to that), and they don't include a semi-battle damaged head, I'm sure they'll still throw in an undamaged bandolier and broken-stock M-79 to **** with us...errr, reward people who buy the battle damaged version and this upcoming one.

Yeah both he and Arnie follow me on Twitter. Real gents the two of them.

Come to think of it I think you've mentioned this before. But cool nonetheless. If I was a member on there I'd link them to my Pescadero Scene Recreation thread *cough*clears throat*cough*

I mainly use it to keep up to date with NECA. Randy updates and answers questions all day every day. He's bigging up their booth at TF a lot this year. Hype is building. Folks are hoping they'll announce Her Majesty.

You would think that would be the version of choice at 1/4. These could be their 1/6 releases.:panic:
would be interesting if they have the 1/6 license
Yeah, I mean considering the fairly nonsensical and incomplete manner in which they released the cyberdyne accessories with the BD figure whats the harm in making the next release equally nonsensical and providing more stuff that you use with another figure be it an extra headsculpt, that second non-bulletholed bandolier, an extra bullet-hole jacket with full sleeves :dunno

no sure if this was a sarcastic reply or not but I'll take it as not :lol

also add in the gas grenade launcher that no figure seems to have included yet as far as I know

Im betting the T-800 will be 1/6, and the T-1000 will be 1/4.

I mainly use it to keep up to date with NECA. Randy updates and answers questions all day every day. He's bigging up their booth at TF a lot this year. Hype is building. Folks are hoping they'll announce Her Majesty.

Thats great that he does that. Much as I've continued to resist them one has to admit that Twitter and Facebook are good for something - being able to talk to the head of a given toy company or exchanging words with Schwarzenegger and Robert Patrick, thats all pretty cool.

If it is a redo of the clean version (the teased pics seem to point to that), and they don't include a semi-battle damaged head, I'm sure they'll still throw in an undamaged bandolier and broken-stock M-79 to **** with us...errr, reward people who buy the battle damaged version and this upcoming one.

not sure if this was a sarcastic reply or not but I'll take it as not :lol

also add in the gas grenade launcher that no figure seems to have included yet as far as I know

Actually I can see how you might have thought that was sarcastic but no I was being serious.

So what does one need to complete the T2 T-800 at 1:4 scale now? This is what I can think of:

-Bullethole jacket with both arms intact
-semi-BD headsculpt
-BD gloved left hand(s)
-broken stock M79
-non-battledamaged grenade bandolier
-another handgun (? for pose in my sig ?)
-teargas grenade launcher
-Steel rod (could alternatively come with T-1000)

-New clean headsculpt (others might not consider this strictly 'needed' but I'd love one)

Anyway I was thinking that the best scenario to give us everything in just ONE more T-800 figure might be this:

Reuse the BD body underneath clean fully intact clothes while providing an extra set of BD clothes that you have the option of changing the figure into. The figure wears the undamaged clothes with the new clean headsculpt, the battledamaged clothes with the new semi-BD headsculpt. The underlying battledamage on the body is always there and yet is easily hidden and the figure converted into either Galleria or Cyberdyne clean looks.

I have the clean version and i have the BD version on order. So any accessories that add to the other figures would be great imo. I just can't imagine a clean re-do would come with semi BD head, but maybe?

My thinking, assuming its even a 1/4 scale re-release. Is that they now consider the original release the cyberdyne version now they have the minigun etc that comes with the BD version. They have the full BD look, and the re-do will then become the clean sunglasses version.

I dunno if i can fully justify having 3 versions of the same character in 1/4 scale though. But a new clean headsculpt and potentially a semi BD headsculpt that look as good as the recent full BD sculpt will be very hard to pass on.

Back