ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Blake Griffin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps37db1d1c.jpg

Looks pretty spot on to me. Not buying it tho. Lol

just saw this in person at new york comic con. it's nice but i hope it's two sculpt with one box.

:dunno

right? i mean no disrespect to the people getting this figure, but he's not even top 10 in the league, i mean, they could've made a chris paul one and people would've probably bought that one more if they really felt the need to make a clipper

It's funny, but kinda cool that he get's a unique expression.

blake_griffin_derp.jpg

I want it, but might not get it this year. A few goodies to pay for before this.

well then he needs to stop making that face while he's dunking. but seriously, enterbay had to choose this expression out of how many other expressions?

lol it's either he stops making that face or it's uncontrollable. cos seriously, you should google "blake griffin dunk face" and all his dunk faces looks exactly like that. it doesn't change.

lol it's either he stops making that face or it's uncontrollable. cos seriously, you should google "blake griffin dunk face" and all his dunk faces looks exactly like that. it doesn't change.

I wonder if blake ever sees his dunk face in pics and says to himself "I really need to switch it up so it doesn't look like i'm attending special ed classes"

Update My NBA Collection

Attachments

• photo 1_resize_resize.JPG
    photo 1_resize_resize.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 314
Another great review, 'Clip. You have sold me on Derrick Rose but I'm still on the fence for Blake. I understand Enterbay used a bulkier body for this figure, any chance you may be able to show the body beneath the uniform?

Anyone who has this can tell me the exact measurement from head to toe please.

I have trouble understanding why Blake Griffin is as popular as he is. He is a "good" basketball player, not great. Meanwhile this guy has more commercials that any other basketball player, now he has an Enterbay 1/6 figure. Strange.

If there are any Clippers fans still looking for this, Enterbay Official is selling them dirt cheap on eBay right now with slight damage or defect. From what I've seen the damage is paint rub on the body but definitely easily hidden by the jersey itself.

This is one of those eBay figures, when I go it the arm snapped off but just contacted them and replaced it..after 20 days.

Back