ENTERBAY 1/6 NBA Series - Blake Griffin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, I must say all of EB's NBA series headsculpt are spot on. I can't find any faults to be nitpicked on from their NBA headsculpts released up to this point. (y)

They Should make The Dream Team series. They'll have all my $$ if they do :)

Also Hakeem "the Dream" and Kareem will also get my $$

c92138780e6211e38ee022000aeb412d_7.jpg

Enterbay Bill said:
the monster take flight #nba #blakegriffin #basketball #figure #enterbay

They will only do that when the NBA series gets cold to warm it back up so folks will continue buying.

Blake Griffin is great.

But i wonder how the sales would compare if EB went for a Scottie Pippen, Shaq or maybe even a Dennis Rodman. Or other hall of famers or retired players with multiple championships.

Maybe i'm just old.

Actually it's the other way round, when legends retire they lose alot of source of income, salary, loyalties, advert fee etc, the only income left for them are probably retro merchandise like shoes & dvds, and if they are hardworking enough they can write a book.

Hence that is why MJ appears in NBA games after he retired, why Scottie Pippen & other legend join other Basketball Tour team at much lower salary.

Veterans don't get the luxury of charging high fees. It's a right reserved to existing good players. If they insists on high fees they might as well get forgotten. Unless it's like MJ where money isn't really an issue.

It's possible though, that these legends may be asking for higher fees to license their likenesses.

EB's on fire as far as these figures are concerned, btw. All sculpts are topnotch.

take flight in october ~ another head sculpt is siganture BG emotion / Shared By Enterbay Bill on his weibo account

578510_523474284393776_1737723528_n.jpg

Looks dead on to me

Yes to those two, and the Admiral or Shaq (with a smashed backboard). As collectors I think we're mostly the same generation. Star Wars, Transformers, GIJoe, all of it the 80's and 90's. These younger players may draw in new blood to 1/6. Or set them up for it 10-20 years down the line.:wink1:

Back