ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think for the money these figures should come with sturdy metal joints. Especially on these bigger 1/4 ones. These things should feel premium when you hold them in hand, not like some cheap sh-t plastic toy.

this figure on the bike with the shades is unbelievable. sooooo awesome. If i had this figure, i'd def track down a 1/4 scale Harley model/RC, it's a killer display.

At 1:6 is enough for me. I'm not going to add anything to my 1:4 figures, as they come and that's it.

Finally got this guy yesterday and to my discovery both shoulder joints broken! So ill need to message the eBay seller (who will no doubt blame it on shipping handlers) just incase I'm not able to get this sorted with the seller can anyone help me with fixing it I believe ill need to replace the shoulder sections completely (ill post pictures later) so far though I have to say its a brilliant looking figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gahubujy.jpg
9utajavy.jpg

y7uvyhez.jpg
avunuse3.jpg

So that's my figures arms, the right arm had quite a chunk snapped off which made it easier for the glue to catch onto but because the left arm only has the small screw hole the glue won't hold it properly
Can this be sorted with another body?

Sorry to see that shape, I have barely posed mine since I bought it a couple of years ago, now I don't think I ever will:horror

Hope you get this sorted out, fixed or replaced.

THE major bummer about EB's figures. You just can't trust them. I've got the clean T-800, BD T-800 and the T-1000, I might risk changing their poses once a year.

THE major bummer about EB's figures. You just can't trust them. I've got the clean T-800, BD T-800 and the T-1000, I might risk changing their poses once a year.

Rambo has been in the same pose ever since I got him. :lol

gahubujy.jpg
9utajavy.jpg

y7uvyhez.jpg
avunuse3.jpg

So that's my figures arms, the right arm had quite a chunk snapped off which made it easier for the glue to catch onto but because the left arm only has the small screw hole the glue won't hold it properly
Can this be sorted with another body?

I used the body of the BD version, i think it´s better with shoulder problems.

For everyone who has this figure i have to say that sooner or later their shoulder joints will broke.

I've just had the same problem with the right arm (there is a small crack in the left arm too and that arm is always down). I was shocked at how the arm is attached, essentially a small screw into plastic which is bound to weaken over time, but also it seems that a lot of Japanese plastic seems to crumble after a time. The elbow joints on my 7" Neca T2 figures are all going.

I didn't take any pictures, but the whole of the area the screw goes into has gone. Anyway, I fashioned something of a repair with epoxy putty and a longer screw with a slightly larger thread. The arm is back on though he's never going to hold the shotgun out again. But, having said that, the next time I'm out I'm going to see if I can find a small nut and bolt, the idea being to epoxy the nut into the shoulder and then the bolt can go through and into it (a metal insert should have been how it was done in the first place). I'm also thinking if I'm lucky I might be able to tighten the whole thing to hold the shotgun out again. We'll see.

Haven't checked this thread for quite a while... sorry about your T800, shape. Looking at your date of posting, it was around the same time when the same thing happened to my EB Batman. I only raised his arms laterally as I was cleaning the suit, and before I know it the arms won't move normally.

Are the BD T800 arms still like the clean T800 and EB Bats, or did they bother to make improvements?

Awesome pics, Skull! The clean T800 was one of my first figures, but is still one of the best out of my collection (with sunglasses on :lol). With the glasses on, he's better than the BD T800, imo. The real Italian leather biker outfit and diecast weapons just make this piece feel and look impressive. Add the 1/4 scale Harley, and he's just amazing!

Awesome pics, Skull! The clean T800 was one of my first figures, but is still one of the best out of my collection (with sunglasses on :lol). With the glasses on, he's better than the BD T800, imo. The real Italian leather biker outfit and diecast weapons just make this piece feel and look impressive. Add the 1/4 scale Harley, and he's just amazing!

Thank you, I must admit its a most impressive set with about the best quality accessories I ever got with an action figure the 1911 is a masterpiece in and of itself, I'm just scared to pose the damn thing cause of pictures like that at the top of the page so I never do:panic:

The head sculpt is also fantastic though truth be told the hair is a bit puffy, the eyes get a lot of hate do to the paint job that makes him look drugged out and for that reason I've had the glasses on him from day one, but after taking them off I actually think it still looks pretty damn good without them too or at least not as bad as I remember them looking:lol

Back