ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man the T-800 is a great figure, just got one myself today. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Totally the best arnold likeness for now! There are a few things that did bug me about this fig ( Such as the wrench like articulation style and some color transfer of the jacket onto the rubber ass) but besides that this is top notch! Would love to buy another piece if it i can still afford it.

btw, how come some of u guys mentioned that the skin texture of the arms doesn't match the face and hand tones of the figure? my t-800 arms seems to be painted to match colors with said parts.

37.jpg

38.jpg

The BEST Arnold likeness EVER...PERIOD.

The size of a Premium format with the posability of an HOT TOYS.

All Weapons are made of METAL as the Robot arm.

You can load the magazine load into the pistol and you can load the bullets in the magazine.

The rifle is actually working and the "action" eject the cartridge.

AWESOME PIECE :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

The BEST Arnold likeness EVER...PERIOD.

The size of a Premium format with the posability of an HOT TOYS.

All Weapons are made of METAL as the Robot arm.

You can load the magazine load into the pistol and you can load the bullets in the magazine.

The rifle is actually working and the "action" eject the cartridge.

AWESOME PIECE :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:horror OMG! NO WAY. I don't think anyone ever knew these things. Thank you SO much. :clap

Did someone hack the 8th Wonder's account? I never expected him to say something positive about an Arnold figure or statue :lol :dunno

this 1/4 scale has completely converted me to this scale, no more 1/6 for me

Yeah same here....this is the best figure ever produced by anyone.

I have Hot Toys 1/6 Jack Sparrow DX (generally regarded as the best ever 1/6 Hot Toys) and there is just no comparison. 1/4 Enterbay t-800 just blows it away.

It's come to my attention I need a Die Hard figure. Hot Toys or possibly Enterbay, Hurry up!!

:lecture You recognise the classics. I approve.

I have Hot Toys 1/6 Jack Sparrow DX (generally regarded as the best ever 1/6 Hot Toys) and there is just no comparison. 1/4 Enterbay t-800 just blows it away.

Well I wouldn't say that. Its awesome of course but, as Maulfan said before, credit must go to Hot Toys for the fact that they can make figures that look just as real as a 1/4 scale high end figure - where the scale difference isn't even apparent unless you post a side-by-side pic.

Last edited:
Could you imagine Enterbays version of a police station assault T1? I can see it being an articulated version of the sideshow PF!

It's sounding bad for me at how people are saying this is much better than any other figure because this was my first and now I'm choosing what Hot Toys figure to buy... Which means whatever I get, it won't be as good as this :(

Also, I'm almost certain Enterbay don't have the Pred license because they don't have any good licenses except Terminator 2 and Leon

It's sounding bad for me at how people are saying this is much better than any other figure because this was my first and now I'm choosing what Hot Toys figure to buy... Which means whatever I get, it won't be as good as this :(

Also, I'm almost certain Enterbay don't have the Pred license because they don't have any good licenses except Terminator 2 and Leon

What you talkin' 'bout ? :D

Back