ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines all snugged up in bed whilst I swap bedrooms!

2012-03-06133239.jpg

I think a BD T-800 this year would be reasonable. So much has already been worked out for them.

Not to oversimplify matters, but really, all that needs be done is create and exposed chest piece, which, being faithful to the film, is much flatter and simpler than an undamaged Endo, and really could just be a piece attached to the inside of his shirt and doesn't have to be the actual body, create and Endo knee section, which I don't think would be too tricky, and break the endo arm they've already made.

Beyond that, ripping up his clothes, adding some scratches to the neck and sculpting a new face and hands is all they have to do.

Yes that's a list, but the worst is behind them. They have an approved portrait, just carve away the needed spots and add the Endo, not a huge deal. They've got the Arnie body sculpt, just take molds and modify as needed. They have the clothing patterns, they have the body articulation worked out.

This figure was a lot of breaking ground for Enterbay, figuring out a 1/4 scale body and the articulation, sculpting Arnold's physique. Working the portrait, which anyone who knows how it looked originally, knows they put a good ammount of work into making it right. They've found their leather material for his costume, which changed from the early prototype.

That's the annoyance with HT skipping out on the BD look, once you get the fully clean T-800 done, the BD versions are mostly modifications to that existing figure, the problem solving is behind you.

is it me or does it seem that Enterbay would get their figures under production quicker than HT? I guess that even if they do have batman, rocky, robocop and bruce lee in-the-works right now, i still think its still possible for them to come out and make a T-1/T-2 BD version within this year.

Let me explain some details regarding this as I am personally going to publish a couple of interviews with Bill regarding the inception of Enterbay and how things have been over the years

Ever since the fiasco with the Game of Death Bruce Lee 3rd Edition of fans complaining that they were tricked by the seamless body pics of the photos (although the disclaimer said that body has not been disassembled for adding joints yet) and general QC issues. Enterbay modified their policy of marketing and production

Currently they have zeroed in on dedicated factories which undergo production at full swing and take multiple projects together.

Also Enterbay has since only decided to post official pics and specs of actual production figures a month or so before releasing them, so that what you see is what you get. The Policy started with EB T800 and has been refined over subsequent releases like the 2 Scarface figures plus currently Che and the soon to be released Elvis

And while production goes full swing on these figures, EB show new Work in Progress pics of material that will see development with time, thus getting feedback from fans regarding portrait accuracy and then applying the necessary modifications etc etc

You guys should then pretty much guess how close the next 1/4 figures are to be released :wink1:

After Elvis get ready for...

All I'm saying is EB got a goldmine ahead of them by touching these 80s - 90s licenses, I just don't want to see Bruce Lees anymore with all due respect to the man, but the guy got more figs than Ironman

Theres definitely a lot more people bigging up Enterbay after this figure. The jokes (of which I myself partook) have finally worn themselves out...for now at least.

I think a BD T-800 this year would be reasonable. So much has already been worked out for them.

Not to oversimplify matters, but really, all that needs be done is create and exposed chest piece, which, being faithful to the film, is much flatter and simpler than an undamaged Endo, and really could just be a piece attached to the inside of his shirt and doesn't have to be the actual body, create and Endo knee section, which I don't think would be too tricky, and break the endo arm they've already made.

Beyond that, ripping up his clothes, adding some scratches to the neck and sculpting a new face and hands is all they have to do.

Yes that's a list, but the worst is behind them. They have an approved portrait, just carve away the needed spots and add the Endo, not a huge deal. They've got the Arnie body sculpt, just take molds and modify as needed
. They have the clothing patterns, they have the body articulation worked out.

This figure was a lot of breaking ground for Enterbay, figuring out a 1/4 scale body and the articulation, sculpting Arnold's physique. Working the portrait, which anyone who knows how it looked originally, knows they put a good ammount of work into making it right. They've found their leather material for his costume, which changed from the early prototype.

That's the annoyance with HT skipping out on the BD look, once you get the fully clean T-800 done, the BD versions are mostly modifications to that existing figure, the problem solving is behind you.

You do realize that TONS of crap has to go down BEFORE any changes can be approved and sent into production right? And it would be more than just jacking up the custom REAL LEATHER gear, and I'm sure they wouldn't just break the endo arm and call it a day.

Enterbay may very well use many of the same parts (IE clothing specs) but much of the figure will have to be completely created from the ground up.

to those that already have the EB T-800 i suggest you to get some lint removal rolls and start rolling them onto the black T-shirt...

open the black shirt turn it inside out and roll the lint off of it..the black lints are sticking the hell on my t-800 rubber bodies...for the ones that have already got on the rubber bodies just brush them off with very soft brush...dont use the lint rollers as you might accidently remove some flesh paints on the rubber. I did it on mine to avoid those pesky lints to stay stuck on the bodies permanently

to those that already have the EB T-800 i suggest you to get some lint removal rolls and start rolling them onto the black T-shirt...

open the black shirt turn it inside out and roll the lint off of it..the black lints are sticking the hell on my t-800 rubber bodies...for the ones that have already got on the rubber bodies just brush them off with very soft brush...dont use the lint rollers as you might accidently remove some flesh paints on the rubber. I did it on mine to avoid those pesky lints to stay stuck on the bodies permanently

good idea, i noticed this too

come on axecutener stop with the cawkteases .
next will be what ???? I was gonna get a 2nd EB t-800 to customize into a BD, come on baby, spit it out

Well, of it's something we've seen WIP shots of, that puts Rambo 3 1/4, MIB 1/6 and Batman 1/4 as possibilities. If it's something else, could be a lot of things.

RC fatboy... though a little larger almost to scale.... EB's Arnie stands 19" which translate to 6'4"(slightly overscale too).. with boot heels Arnie is around 6'2"(18.5").
post-5392-1331121163.jpg

I still feel I'll do without a Harley for the EB-800. They're just too big.

A Cyberdyne kit would be very welcomed though - especially if all that stuff would not be included with a BD T-800 figure.

It's always cool seein him on a bike but the proportions of the EB figure to that bike look even more off than the 1/6 figures on those bikes.

Back