ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, sorry to hear that. My first thought as I took the sunglasses out of the packaging was 'uh oh, we really best be careful with these' - and be damn sure we don't put them down some place stupid where we could stand on them.

Well, I took them off him... I was posing his hands, was about to open up them up and I noticed... It was dangling on!! :(

So I've stuck some glue on there and put it back on right with extreme precision and time. It seems okay for now but to me... It will always be seen as broken :slap

That sucks man but I know how you feel. I snapped my glasses on my Clark Kent figure and though it looks good, I know they're not perfect.

Congrats A-dev!!! Awesome pics, especially this one-
zIMG_5875Medium.jpg

loving your shots a-dev! :clap

especially these two:

I watched T2 again today and it really has me considering more than ever to get this and just sell the HT. If I'm to have have just one terminator collectible, this looks to be it! I really hope they or HT do a T1 police shoot out 1/4 Arnie

Police Shootout Arnold is full of win. I wonder if some customs guy could use a articulated 1/4 Enterbay body to turn the sideshow PF into a figure? A long shot but the sculpt and clothing is there...

loving your shots a-dev! :clap

especially these two:

I watched T2 again today and it really has me considering more than ever to get this and just sell the HT. If I'm to have have just one terminator collectible, this looks to be it! I really hope they or HT do a T1 police shoot out 1/4 Arnie

Thanks Gipetto. The HT is a great 1/6 figure but if you don't need to have a Terminator in every scale its a case of the bigger the better. The box alone is a fantastic display piece - I'm thinking of using it to display figures on (like a pedestal stand) if I can find a way to protect it from damage while retaining its aesthetic.

This figure has me thinking that aswell as the obvious T2 BD and a T-1000 I really need T1 1/4 scalers aswell :slap Both Tech Noir and Police Shootout looks. :gah: when will it end.

Thanks Gipetto. The HT is a great 1/6 figure but if you don't need to have a Terminator in every scale its a case of the bigger the better. The box alone is a fantastic display piece - I'm thinking of using it to display figures on (like a pedestal stand) if I can find a way to protect it from damage while retaining its aesthetic.

This figure has me thinking that aswell as the obvious T2 BD and a T-1000 I really need T1 1/4 scalers aswell :slap Both Tech Noir and Police Shootout looks. :gah: when will it end.

I was also thinking about those 2 as well. I never bought the HT T-1000 and was just thinking how great it would be if EB made one. Do we know if EB has any plans for future 1/4 Terminator pieces?

many congrats a-dev on adding this masterpiece to your collection! Those are some awesome shots indeed but then again I'm not sure if its possible to take terribly horrible shots of this piece :)

I was also thinking about those 2 as well. I never bought the HT T-1000 and was just thinking how great it would be if EB made one. Do we know if EB has any plans for future 1/4 Terminator pieces?

They told us they plan on a BD T2 T-800, But they also said they have no plans for a T1 piece or any other characters at the minute.

Just got my t800 and i noticed that the pattern of the leather is different on the left leg vs the right leg. Is this normal? Smooth left leg leather, really wrinkled right leg leather. Standing in out of box position.

many congrats a-dev on adding this masterpiece to your collection! Those are some awesome shots indeed but then again I'm not sure if its possible to take terribly horrible shots of this piece :)

Thanks AOC. I really fear for my wallet after getting this

They told us they plan on a BD T2 T-800, But they also said they have no plans for a T1 piece or any other characters at the minute.

Come to think of it I don't think they specified what the next figure would be, they just said ''He'll be back''. It could be a BD but then again what if its a Cyberdyne figure. It certainly suggests a T-800 as opposed to the T-1000. A T-1000 in this scale would be nice though.

nice pics a-dev ! maybe it was a mistake canceling this thing..just wish they use a thinner material for the leather..even fake leather so it doesn't look too poofy..:(

thanks for the info. :hi5:

Come to think of it I don't think they specified what the next figure would be, they just said ''He'll be back''. It could be a BD but then again what if its a Cyberdyne figure. It certainly suggests a T-800 as opposed to the T-1000. A T-1000 in this scale would be nice though.

mmmm idk which I'd want more a Cyberdyne or BD T-800. First I gotta make the decision to get this or not though :lol

Thanks AOC. I really fear for my wallet after getting this

A while a go they mentioned plans for a BD, whether its their next Terminator figure or not though I'm not sure.

Also, a-dev, Can you manage to achieve the shotgun shoulder pose? I still cant do it... after ages of figgiting Its just made it so the peg wiggles... thats it

Thanks for the compliments guys. More pics to come soon as I get my place in order. Its an absolute mess.

A while a go they mentioned plans for a BD, whether its their next Terminator figure or not though I'm not sure.

Also, a-dev, Can you manage to achieve the shotgun shoulder pose? I still cant do it... after ages of figgiting Its just made it so the peg wiggles... thats it

I tried briefly, couldn't really manage it, but I'll give it another go. My attention has been divided - I also got HT Superman who is hugely impressive himself.

Back