ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deliveries on Saturdays, you definitely don't live in Ireland.

Funny how the wait gets harder when you know its shipped and is on its way to you.

^frustrating

Mine is now in Ireland, in County Laois apparently. Whether it will make its way to me tomorrow I'm not sure though. Tomorrow sure would be nice, being my day off. I have a bad feeling it'll be thursday though.

I did indeed get mine today! Heavy, beast of a mofo! Thats just the box which is a work of art in itself - simple but utterly T2. And the figure, what can I say - its just awesome. :yess:

Can anyone link me to an easy-to-use image resizer download for Windows 7. I normally use my GFs laptop to upload and resize pics but shes using hers.

Congrats buddy!

2 down 2 to go, eamon and Voorhees! :yess:

Shining.gif

I am on Mac but isn't there online image resizing apps like Picnik or something?

Thanks, though I found one that seems to work exactly the same as the one on my GFs laptop. Last time I searched I downloaded one and couldn't make heads nor tails of it and ended up uninstalling it. This is good, now I don't have to schedule my pic posting to when I can use her laptop.

I'll put some up in a while. Right now though I have my usual nighttime craving for a bowl of Krispies. :D

Back