ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving that that this figure is being talked about so much. Its such a great figure and an excellent way to introduce high end 1:4 figures. As an owner of most T2 collectibles from sideshow and hot toys I definately rate this as my favourite.

I'm loving that that this figure is being talked about so much. Its such a great figure and an excellent way to introduce high end 1:4 figures. As an owner of most T2 collectibles from sideshow and hot toys I definately rate this as my favourite.

I agree. The Sideshow T2 PF pales into insignificance next to this, and I loved my PF when I got it.

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

They are a touch too bright. The positioning is cool imo.

This thing remains my most treasured collectible :lecture

couldnt agree more, theres always something a little bit off with EB work. in this case defo the eyes.

There is something a little bit off in ANY work by any company... no such thing as perfection in human likeness for collectibles...

this is a really interesting comparison. The EB's paint job is so incredibly life-like. I would love to see the Trevor's T-800 sculpt dressed in EB's paint. Even with the average paint application, i still prefer how Trevor Grove captured Arnold's defining facial features.

But 6 of one 1/2 dozen of another. These are both killer pieces and anyone who has either one is A-OK in my book
necro_book_icon770.jpg

Isn't falsely declaring an item as a gift against the law?

Yes, definitely. I'm running an ebay business at the moment and a lot of sellers undercut others ( myself included ) when buying their stock from China by under declaring the value of their package or saying it's a gift.

With anything shipping from outside of Europe here you'll get hit with an import duty rate which the % varies with depending on the item in question.
For example clothing is generally 12% , the 12% will be added to the items overall price including the postage and then they'll add import VAT on top of that.

So to make it simpler if something is £100.00 shipped and the duty rate for this item is 5% , they'll add on the import duty of £5.00 which then equals £105.00 , then they'll take 20% of this new total so £21.00.

The final total is : £126.00

Some couriers will also add on an extra fee for processing everything which from my experience can range from £2.50 to £15.00.
DHL have always charged my £2.50 but recently Fedex sent me a bill with the processing fee of £10.00.

It all seems complicated but once you get to grips with it its simple enough.

The biggest problem I've faced when buying from China , for both business and personal purchases is that sellers under declare the value without even asking and just presume that's fine with the buyer. This can be a nightmare when the taxman comes along and asks why I haven't paid my customs and duty fees and takes a bit of effort explaining. If I use a new supplier now I always have to be 100% sure they'll declare the value correctly.

Hey guys any update from Eric at toys2? He should be getting them like this week right??

I think the EB eyes need to be repositioned (painted). He looks kinda 'der'.

I think they look fine, more in keeping with the focused machine in the first half of the movie who is tracking John Connor to help him.
The PF is based on the T800 when he had learnt a lot more about humans and emotions hence the determined look on his face as he wants to protect John.
Both face sculpts are great. The only things that let he PF down are the clothes and the build of the body.
What would I change about the EB T800? The glasses, there a tad too big and slightly the wrong shape along the top. I'd also have liked the base to be made of metal but I'm sure that would have pushed the price up more (not that it would have effected me :wink1:).

Are there any trustworthy UK sellers that have this left in stock? I just checked OSB and saw that its sold out.

Was hoping to have the whole Addicted 2 Collecting mess sorted out in time to buy one. :(

The T800 sculpt is fine. It has a passive aggressive vibe to it.

We'll probably see something more exciting from the next T2 1/4 figure from Enterbay. Big chance that it'll be battle damaged.

Isn't falsely declaring an item as a gift against the law? Seems strange that a company openly offers it as an option. I mean their shipping tape has www.BBTS.com on it. Anyone could check up and find out that they're a business. What business actually sends gifts to people?
they are Fu____ng us with useless tax,with the loan sharking banks account, have you never heard the word Seigniorage? now: we have already paid for the shipping cost why we must pay for the luxory of the freemasons bankers? ,this is f___ing robbery..every time I can I try to evade the custom fees...

:exactly::lecture

they are Fu____ng us with useless tax,with the loan sharking banks account, have you never heard the word Seigniorage? now: we have already paid for the shipping cost why we must pay for the luxory of the freemasons bankers? ,this is f___ing robbery..every time I can I try to evade the custom fees...

Yes but still , the law is the law. Why would any potential customer use another business if they could avoid ( what should be unavoidable ) possible extra fees when using another. It's unfair and wrong for anyone to offer something illegally that other businesses can't that would attract more customers.

If it is genuinely a gift though fair enough , a gift to yourself I suppose ?. :lol

Yes but still , the law is the law. Why would any potential customer use another business if they could avoid possible extra fees when using another. It's unfair and wrong for anyone to offer something illegally that other businesses can't that would attract more customers.

:exactly: but the business are the business...can I pay less ? I will buy from you, that's all,sometime the law is a Fu__ng way to cheat us and to robbery our money...
I will pay the vax (iva in italy) and the custom fees if the state will stop to pay the entire valor for printing money to the banks..

Last edited:
I completely agree mate , as mentioned earlier in this thread I've just started an online business and the tax is a nightmare but sadly that's the way it is. I'm unlikely to even hit the tax threshold this year with all my outgoings but still I'll have to keep a record of absolutely everything. You wouldn't believe how many ebay sellers are obviously avoiding tax and raking in massive amounts.

I completely agree mate , as mentioned earlier in this thread I've just started an online business and the tax is a nightmare but sadly that's the way it is. I'm unlikely to even hit the tax threshold this year with all my outgoings but still I'll have to keep a record of absolutely everything. You wouldn't believe how many ebay sellers are obviously avoiding tax and raking in massive amounts.

Good luck with business mate... my accountant loves having meetings with me!! lol

Back