ENTERBAY 1:4 scale Terminator2 T800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, my camera sucks

Nice pics! Is that the Neca Predator? He looks tiny in comparison..

yea, it's a custom Neca figure. Bear in mind that Arnie is on a base and the Pred is leaning back a bit so he doesn't fall forward from weak ankles :lol. They're the same size though...........

Predator of course should be a lot bigger if they were in true scale with eachother but thats never going to happen even if both figures were from the same company let alone the fact that they're not.

Predator of course should be a lot bigger if they were in true scale with eachother but thats never going to happen even if both figures were from the same company let alone the fact that they're not.

Arnie is defn 1/4 scale as advertised, while Neca lied, their Pred is 1/5 scale. I have the 1/4 P1 maquette, and the Neca one aint even close.

Wow, I didnt know you copped the Dead End custom. Terminator looks great too!

yea man, the Dead End Pred was defn a grail for me, the only downside is I need a base for him :slap

Arnie is defn 1/4 scale as advertised, while Neca lied, their Pred is 1/5 scale. I have the 1/4 P1 maquette, and the Neca one aint even close.

yea man, the Dead End Pred was defn a grail for me, the only downside is I need a base for him :slap

You might be able to get one soon now HT & EB are making 1/4 figures. You'll probably have to customise it though.

I can't look at that Neca endo. Its one Neca figure where I will agree with the high-end or nothing snobs as to its inferiority. Sorry, if you like it more power to you but, for me, it needs major customisation before I would display it with the EB T-800.

I can't look at that Neca endo. Its one Neca figure where I will agree with the high-end or nothing snobs as to its inferiority. Sorry, if you like it more power to you but, for me, it needs major customisation before I would display it with the EB T-800.

I gotta agree with you. I got a Neca Endo from my mom for my bday years ago, but it's still in it's box cause it would look really cheap next to my other stuff. She asked me awhile ago why I don't have it on display and I said I just don't have room for it :dunno. If I had a job where I had a desk or something, then I could do it.

I gotta agree with you. I got a Neca Endo from my mom for my bday years ago, but it's still in it's box cause it would look really cheap next to my other stuff. She asked me awhile ago why I don't have it on display and I said I just don't have room for it :dunno. If I had a job where I had a desk or something, then I could do it.

People have chromed it, corrected the arms and legs with proper seperate pistons, adjusted the face, hugely increased the detail in the hands and feet and it looks amazing, like a high-end 1/4 scale replica....but the stock figure...ehhh...

Yeah, It looks crappy un edited. I gave mine a lot more detail paintwise and used a tool to make the sculpting a bit nicer. I give my figures a tonne of futzing too. Looks pretty nice now, But I agree, Without the new paint it was kinda crappy.

People have chromed it, corrected the arms and legs with proper seperate pistons, adjusted the face, hugely increased the detail in the hands and feet and it looks amazing, like a high-end 1/4 scale replica....but the stock figure...ehhh...

yea, I saw that custom one, but I bet I could get a 1:2 Endo for not much more then it would be to commission someone to do all of that to a plastic figure. No thanks. Who knows, maybe EB will make a 1/4 Endo, but it has to be after they do a BD Arnie.

These just look great, what a piece, nice photos azurepred.

Picture092.jpg

Picture102.jpg

Picture116.jpg

He actually looks great with the lighting above him like that. Makes it look straight outta the film

Arnie looks great! The likeness is great.
I really hate the HT Arnie.. They likeness is really off, something there doesn't sit right with me.
This one on the other hand is spot-on!

Neither are perfect. Where one sculpt does something right it does something else wrong in its stead when compared to the other but I'll happily own both.

Example - while the EB head corrects the front-on issues of the HT (which principally IMO has always been that the face is too short, kinda making his eyes look too far apart) it lacks what I'm going to call Arnie's ''neck pouch'' when viewed from the side. "WTF is the neck pouch??!!" I hear you say. Maulfan will know as he pointed it out before I knew what was missing. I don't know how to use photoshop in even the most basic way so I can't demonstrate it but the HT and NECA sculpts have it - the EB doesn't. And the result is that from the side EB's sculpt looks a bit boyish.

So IMO Front-on view - EB does a better job
profile view - HT and NECA look more like him. I also think they did a better job on his hairstyle

Last edited:
I think his hair looks too long on EB's but too spikey on HT's. Neca looks nice to me, a-dev, your BD T-800 is by far the best T2 figure out there in my opinion.

I like the quality of the sculpt work on HT's hair, but NECA got the overal silhouette of his hair better. I would agree that NECA's basic head sculpt with the refined sculpting of HT's quality with HT level paint would be the ultimate. This EB head is very close to being just that, but like a-dev said, for every thing that a company gets better than another, the later gets something right the current one didn't.

There's been a progression.

Kenner > Sideshow > NECA > Hot Toys > Enterbay

Each company over time turns out a better looking overall piece, but, they have all still been flawed. It would be great if someone finally enhanced the flaws of the predecessors and retained the things done right.

Back