Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are probably lucky you held off - Enterbay have them at 40% off, so no better time to pull the trigger on it :)

Damn. I missed out on this. Wondering/ hoping that they will have a restock on these at that price. Missed out on the Amazon Christmas Special too...

Out of stock now. It wasn't me.

I just ordered one from popcultcha the austrailian site and got it for 428 AD shipped to Ireland which is 316 euros total which actually works out at about the same as the Enterbay site were charging. They still have them up there if you want to order one.

Last edited:
Just keep watching on Enterbay a-dev. The T-1000 sold out multiple times on there and then they would get like 40 more. I got my T-1000 after like the third time it sold out from their site.

Same deal with the Battle Damaged T-800z places like BBTS are expecting new shipments of him as early as next month.

Hmm, maybe. I'll wait and see how much you get nailed by customs :lol

:lol damn your sneakiness lol. I don't estimate the customs to be more then 30 -40 anyways and im cool with that. I think they have a way of xraying the packages and seeing whats in them though because anytime i've ordered 1/6th scale or 1/4 scale figures i've only ever had a charge of 30 euro max.

ok so item has arrived in the country but has been sent to customs so we'll see how much the charge is or if there is one at all!

Bump for Holtrax. What degree of hammering did you receive from customs? How'z the figure?

I order one a sec ago on the same site Popcultcha. I live in Europe too so let see what my customs want me to pay.
I payed 298 Euro for the figure including shipping.
I think you wont get it cheaper even for figure+shipping+customs.

Well its good news and its bad news on this figure to be honest. The figure is great and i have no complaints about it. The sculpt looks exactly like weller and the figure itself despite what people say has a good hefty weight to it. The accessories are great and i actually like the jetpack and think it looks great on the figure so ill keep that on him even though i do hate robo 3 lol. This thing has shelf presence though and i do mean presence. It looks fantastic next to my t1000.

The bad news is the electronics on mine are not working. I tested it with brand new batteries and nothing. Not even a pip out of it. Whilst annoyed im not really overly bothered by it as i didn't buy the figure for the electronics. Still though it would be good just to see it working once. Anyways i think i might raise a case against popcultcha on paypay and try and get a partial refund out of them as i won't be shipping this item back to austrailia.

The other bad news is i was hit for customs duty for 66 euros which is quite a bit considering the figure only cost me 300. The funny thing is though the postman never collected the money at the door when he dropped it off so im guessing im gonna get a letter from the revenue stating i need to pay the 66. Another thing which has been mentioned before is the figure is kinda hard to stand up by itself and the stand included may scrape the paint so make sure you put tape on it or foam around the hinges of the stand.

So a mixed bag in fairness but to be honest despite the flaws i think its a great figure and it really hits you how great it is when you first get a glimpse of it out of the packaging.

IMG_0830_1.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

Last edited:
Well its good news and its bad news on this figure to be honest.

The bad news is the electronics on mine are not working.

The other bad news is i was hit for customs duty for 66 euros which is quite a bit considering the figure only cost me 300.

Thanks for posting Holtrax. Well that blows. I may still get it but it's going on the backburner with that news. And if it sells out in the meantime, it sells out.

Thanks for posting Holtrax. Well that blows. I may still get it but it's going on the backburner with that news. And if it sells out in the meantime, it sells out.

Good news is I managed to get the electronics working. Turns out it was just a lose wire connection to the battery in the control itself. A little bit of soldering work and all was good again. Thank god i know how to do this or i would have had to send it back. Shoddy workmanship on the wiring. Seems like they just used a bit of solder paste to join the wire which is never good. Boy am i relieved!

Last edited:
Back