Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, did yours ship yet?

I've got like 6 things I have yet to open. Still haven't opened my NECA Catwoman. When I'm home, I'm going to try and inspect my Robocop atleast.

I don't know, did yours ship yet?

I've got like 6 things I have yet to open. Still haven't opened my NECA Catwoman. When I'm home, I'm going to try and inspect my Robocop atleast.

I hope they're all within the return period if they have issues.

And no, mine hasn't shipped - apparently they're expecting it next month.

Robocop is out of the time window. I got him in like January. T-1000 was mid march so i should be good. Gonna have my fingers crossed that my Robocop isn't like holtrax. I don't know how to solder ****. :lol

Robocop is out of the time window. I got him in like January. T-1000 was mid march so i should be good. Gonna have my fingers crossed that my Robocop isn't like holtrax. I don't know how to solder ****. :lol

The thing about the electronics is yes they are good to show a friend or someone who doesn't know much about robocop but it gets old real fast and i feel ultimately when playing around with it makes the figure feel as though its a child's toy which it isn't. Also the battery position is really awkward in that you have to take his backplate off and theres always a chance of leakage so i wouldn't be leaving the batteries in anyway. Another word of warning with the figure is the hands tend to be a little loose and to fall off easily when adjusting them as the ball joints are not really well stuck in the ball joint holders. All in all though despite these flaws its still well worth the money and imo the best looking robocop out there.

I'm really just after a Robocop who'll look good standing next to my other 1:4 scalers like the BD T-800, T-1000 and the NECA TMNT (which IMO look high-end) etc

We all knew from the moment we heard about them that the electronics were a risky prospect coming from Enterbay. The hands falling off and the fingers coming off with ease is also something I know to expect. I mainly hope for no paint errors or joint breakages.

Bought this when it first came out, haven't used the electronics since
In fact, the recent posts have reminded me to remove the batteries

Wish it didn't have the electronics as it hinders the neck movement

I don't use electronics either but it would still bug me if I had something with flaws or damage. I'm OCD in that sense.

And there's no way I'm not trying the head turn and pop out holster atleast one. The kid and me has always wanted to see something like that.

Man, I was really hoping that this would come back up for PO. I was busy with other things and missed it the first time. I don't care about the electronics feature so this is awesome. Ordered!!! :yess: :clap :yess:

Thanks for the heads up BurningRage.

^Excellent :hi5:

Sort of wondering now - will mine have electronics? I don't remember the listing specifying that it wouldn't like this new listing does. Secondly would I be better off getting one without any electronics in the first place.

Enterbay should have given people the option right from the start.

That's weird though, how are people going to open the leg holster to put the pistol inside of you can't use the remote that doesn't have electronics? Very strange.

That's weird though, how are people going to open the leg holster to put the pistol inside of you can't use the remote that doesn't have electronics? Very strange.

That's part of my concern. If I get one that does have electronics and those electronics don't work (or they ultimately break some time down the line) will even basic functionality of the holster or the neck be ****ed?

^Excellent :hi5:

Sort of wondering now - will mine have electronics? I don't remember the listing specifying that it wouldn't like this new listing does. Secondly would I be better off getting one without any electronics in the first place.

Enterbay should have given people the option right from the start.

I think Enterbay may have a batch of these with faulty electronics that they are letting go. There is a listing on eBay right now selling these for $224.00 + free shipping. The listing specifies that the electronics may not work. I almost pulled the trigger on that but I'm glad I waited for the new PO from BBTS. All of these probably have the actual electronics, they just don't work for whatever reason.

Wait, what?

Where are you guys seeing these "no electronics" description?

The one I ordered a week ago didn't have that...

Edit: Never mind, it's on the freaking title.

They must have changed the description to the ones that preorder sold out last week because it did not say that when I looked at the link days ago.

But were those "electronics-free" as well?

TBH, the head sound is amazing as well as the leg hostler. Can't imagine having it without it.

Your better off having no electronics to be honest. It limits the poses you can do and in reality its not that impressive. I know some people like the electronics feature but to me it makes the whole thing seem childish when you see it in action like some of those toys you see at TOYSRUS or SMYTHS and not a high end figure. The leg holster doesn't even open like it does in the movie it just flicks open. I never liked the talking feature either of this or the Hot Toys robocop. Again just makes it seem toyish and always reminds me of that talking Turbo Man doll Arnie was hunting down in Jingle All The Way:rotfl. In reality the only time you'll use these features is to show off to a friend or to see it in action maybe when you first get it.

That's part of my concern. If I get one that does have electronics and those electronics don't work (or they ultimately break some time down the line) will even basic functionality of the holster or the neck be ****ed?

No need to worry the electronics on mine are kaput and it actually doesn't limit it but provides me now free range to move his head in any position i want as i don't have to worry about breaking the electronics so its a win win either way to be honest. Just to reconfirm The leg holster also opens and closes perfectly and so does the head even if the electronics are broken. Its just a small servo in each which allows for turning by hand and which still functions by movement even if the electronics go.

Last edited:
Back