Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine a week ago. Man, dealing with Enterbay has been a big headache...

Anyhow, here's some pics of mine with my growing Hot Toys/Enterbay collection (only Terminator and Robocop stuff):

untitled_by_godaiking-d7kiwqr.jpg

Awesome pic!

For anyone looking, there's a brand new EB robo for $450 in the for sale section, think it's jrice's

On my robo the forearms have paint chips right on the edge between the silver and black part.
Nothing that can be solved but i suck at painting. Might ask someone to do a touch up.
Is the same for you guys? Pics maybe if you can :)

On my robo the forearms have paint chips right on the edge between the silver and black part.
Nothing that can be solved but i suck at painting. Might ask someone to do a touch up.
Is the same for you guys? Pics maybe if you can :)

i had some blue paint looking gunk in between some seams on my robo, i was able to rub it off with my fingernail
EB instructed me to rub it off, good luck

My Robocop arrived yesterday and it is awesome, even better than I imagined.

There are a couple things wrong like a missing magazine for the auto 9 and his leg doesn't open up properly but I am very happy regardless.

e6yqatyh.jpg

qevyzy6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nice pics fonky, I see u have some blue paint build up on his helmet at the same spot I did, u can rub it off

D6E3552E-3726-440E-B71D-B9CFC3486CCF_1.jpg

After using my finger nail to get it off

6AE4C7E1-3ED7-4884-B363-F2DAC1611D16.jpg

Cheers 5x10, there was some on his chest too ;)

8umu8aqa.jpg

I could look at this figure all day, it's so good.

Cheers 5x10, there was some on his chest too ;)

I could look at this figure all day, it's so good.

glad you got it removed, agree with your opinion on this figure, it's fantastic and still my #1

Isn't it? It's truly a sight to behold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agreed, still don't know why this thread isn't any busier for this figure

just got my normal helmet back from enterbay.

All I can say is I cannot have a better experience from a company. I broke the helmet(i dropped the head, helmet cracked)
I emailed EB to see how much a replacement would cost
They said, send it back and we will replace it
And they did! Free of charge!!!
Didnt take nearly as long as HT took to replace my broken spidey shoulder

just got my normal helmet back from enterbay.

All I can say is I cannot have a better experience from a company. I broke the helmet(i dropped the head, helmet cracked)
I emailed EB to see how much a replacement would cost
They said, send it back and we will replace it
And they did! Free of charge!!!
Didnt take nearly as long as HT took to replace my broken spidey shoulder

that's awesome to hear! with all the bashing they get for their cs, its nice to hear some positives once in awhile. hopefully this is gonna be their new and improved method of operation in regards to how they treat their customers.

Not as much Luck as you guys.
I contacted them because i discovered a déformation on the left shoulder done by a screw that was too big or too screwed in and they basically ignored my demand... Thank god its not that visible... But i know its there...

that's awesome to hear! with all the bashing they get for their cs, its nice to hear some positives once in awhile. hopefully this is gonna be their new and improved method of operation in regards to how they treat their customers.
yeah, I had low expectations based on reports from this board

Not as much Luck as you guys.
I contacted them because i discovered a déformation on the left shoulder done by a screw that was too big or too screwed in and they basically ignored my demand... Thank god its not that visible... But i know its there...
How did you find it if it's not visible? Also, where on the shoulder is it located? I'm wondering if mine has it too

I doubt its a regular defect looks they used the wrong screw on mine, too long...
Not very visible once on the body but i dont get why EB wont help, they did help me in the past even if i had to resend my emails. Looks like it depends on who gets your email.
I noticed this a month ago and contacted them right away and forgot about it since ive put the figure back in the box.
Gonna resend again who knows...
image.jpg

Why did you pull the arms off? And is it really an issue if you cannot see it while the arm is on the body?
Edit: never mind, it is visible with the arm on the body, mine doesn't have it but I can see where one could see it if you are looking at it

I suggest multiple emails, good luck

qevyzy6e.jpg

This actually looks like a screen shot of Weller as Robocop. I doubt Hot Toys one will look as accurate or as realistic as this! The video of the HT proto at that display store on the kid adult channel on you tube didn't look that great.

Just got done opening the EB Robocop 1/4 figure I got recently from jrice. It's a really awesome figure for diehard Robocop fans. The "3" part doesnt bother me at all and it's not really within my thoughts while admiring this wonderful figure. Like Neny Dee said in his youtube video review, the figure looks like if it was blown up to 1/4 scale from 1/6 scale. It has that high end toy like quality and feel to it. Hard to explain unless you have it in your hands. Too bad the armor isnt made of die-cast and paint has too much clear coat over it.

Cons and issues:
- Cant bend the elbows 90 degrees.
- Black forearm gauntlet is made of soft rubber and is loose while mounted. Probably the only part that EB cut corners with this figure.
- Left arm was pushed in too much from factory. I had to slightly pull it out from its socket and everything was fine after that.
- Too much clear coat over the paint. Giving it that shine like a brand new car paint job.

Pros and likes:
- Paint job is very nice even though its not a darker shade like in the Robocop 1-2 movies.
- Opening leg holster is a cool function.
- The Robocop armor, helmet, faces, hands and Part 3 accessories are nicely detailed.
- EB package and protective packing helps keep the figure and items secure in box.

Overall I am really glad to have this 1/4 Robocop figure in my collection. It does have quite a few issues but I accept it for what it is that is fine with me. I was lucky enough to get it under msrp price. I would've gotten this either way as I wanted it from day 1.

IMG_6471.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

IMG_6475_zps30580172.jpg

Back