Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its nice, but I think the new hot toys version is much nicer.

I am not sure if it is fare to compare Hot Toys one with this since Hot Toys one is the proto whereas this one is the final product. Nevertheless, I would have to agree that Hot Toys proto looks a lot better than this but like I said that is just the proto, maybe the final product won't be much better than this.:dunno

Can't someone tell me what's wrong here?

2yy9oyf.jpg

*sigh*
I'm so pissed! What a FAIL!! Just because of that little missing faceplate, they killed my enjoyment for a fantastic figure.

Jesus...*****K!!!

mt5wcz.jpg

:crying :crying
I was very specific in my emails and on their form. Is it that hard to get this done right?

Jesus...*****K!!!

mt5wcz.jpg

:crying :crying
I was very specific in my emails and on their form. Is it that hard to get this done right?

God what a bunch of retards.
When i had to send back my duplicate mouth plate i sent a picture of the 3 mouth plates with the missing plate circled in red.
I printed one and putitin the parcel too to avoid this kind of **** up.

I got a reply from enterbay about my damaged shoulder, they are asking me 30bucks for a replacement... What a bunch of a$$h@les

:slap:slap:slap

What a waste of time. ****ing eejits

Waste of money also. I expect them to ask me to send it back for exchange. They better not.

God what a bunch of retards.
When i had to send back my duplicate mouth plate i sent a picture of the 3 mouth plates with the missing plate circled in red.
I printed one and putitin the parcel too to avoid this kind of **** up.

I got a reply from enterbay about my damaged shoulder, they are asking me 30bucks for a replacement... What a bunch of a$$h@les

Damn it. I was naive to think that words were enough. I hope they will understand the image language...

Jesus christ that is bit crap in fairness.

Serious ****ness.

I am not sure if it is fare to compare Hot Toys one with this since Hot Toys one is the proto whereas this one is the final product. Nevertheless, I would have to agree that Hot Toys proto looks a lot better than this but like I said that is just the proto, maybe the final product won't be much better than this.:dunno

Good point, I'm hoping this is one of those occasions where the final product is just as good as the proto.

Even then, I doubt it I'll look better than this. Just like the DX13 ( as amazing as it is ) compared to the EB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure what u mean by that. Are you saying this figure looks better than Hot Toys Proto? I guess those proto pics by Hot Toys could be photoshopped. :dunno

Last edited:
Not sure what u mean by that. Are you saying this figure looks better than Hot Toys Proto? I guess those proto pics by Hot Toys could be photoshopped. :dunno

I'm talking about the final piece. This thing has a presence that is hat to describe. It looks amazing on my shelf. I doubt HT's Robo will look as good tbh.

This is one of EB finest to date IMO.

I'm talking about the final piece.

Yeah but u said that even if the final product turns out as well as the HT's proto u still said this would look better. That is why I asked that question.

This thing has a presence that is hat to describe. It looks amazing on my shelf. I doubt HT's Robo will look as good tbh.

This is one of EB finest to date IMO.

Must have to be something u need to see in hand because if wasn't for that realistic and great likeness on the head sculpt (which evidently is the most important thing about a figure) I would of thought it was a cheap NECA toy. The quality looks poor the and look of the plastic doesn't have a metal appearance, it just looks toyish. :dunno Maybe Hot Toys one will look toyish to as I have only seen proto pics of it which like I said before are probably photoshopped. Nevertheless, still tempted to buy this because I can't get over how realistic that head sculpt looks!

Last edited:
Its a nice looking cheap feeling and flimsy pile of crap. I have all of the Enterbay HD line except Rambo and generally I love them. This piece is over priced. Hands barely stay on, the washers on the head connection have split, fingers fall off if you so much as fart on them. The arms can barely bend. It feels cheap and flimsy.

Back