Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaw dropping pics olbertfrog, it's figures like these that makes me tempted to collect quarter scale figures. :slap

Olbertfrog,those PICS look INCREDIBLE!I know that you wrote about having some flaws with this figure but in those PICS he looks flawless!

Still nothing back on Timcent's site. Someone said he was expecting his 3rd batch on may 2nd. I wonder is he checking them over or were they delayed.

Are you talking about his/her? ebay store? He's never had them up there as far as I remember. I emailed him as he told me they were in stock.... But he shipped a week later..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olbertfrog,those PICS look INCREDIBLE!I know that you wrote about having some flaws with this figure but in those PICS he looks flawless!

Yeah he does look pretty awesome and flawless but the devil is in the détails lol
Or maybe im expecting too much, ive got little paint misses there and there that i saw and i km seeing them all the Time now lol
But yeah hes growing on me.
I Will have to return some parts tho, i got some glue stains at very visible parts.

ytyqatut.jpg

Yeah, it's the little things. Notice how the piece under the visor inside the helmet just came undone. Or the lines on the helmet being uneven.

Not a deal breaker of any sort, after all there's super glue. I'm just nitpicking on a freaking $600 piece. It shouldn't happen.

I really hope that Bill will get his crap straight after he gets tired of Ferraris and orgys.

ytyqatut.jpg

Yeah, it's the little things. Notice how the piece under the visor inside the helmet just came undone. Or the lines on the helmet being uneven.

Not a deal breaker of any sort, after all there's super glue. I'm just nitpicking on a freaking $600 piece. It shouldn't happen.

I really hope that Bill will get his crap straight after he gets tired of Ferraris and orgys.

just like my batman, had to glue all of the magnets to the faceplates/accessories as they kept falling off

ytyqatut.jpg

Yeah exactly the kind of little annoying stuff.
On mine the faceplate are a Tiny loose, guess its the design as it does not lock in place, i added some blue tac/ patafix now its staying righ in place.
Im really not gifted when it comes to fixing little stuff like the i end up ****ing everything up so i might send some parts to a customizer for little touch ups.... Or probably it wont bother me anymore...
No i gotta get a robocop to my 4 year old girl she loved playing with the remote and the figure design itself gonna Check if i still have my Mc farlane figure ^^

Tried the jet pack, looks cool but scared to damage the paint of the armor... Annoying détails again lol

*********. I wish I had either never considered getting this or never considered not getting it. Because I've done both, and with what I thought was great conviction for each stance. Now I find myself stuck in between. If it were a perfect figure with a guarantee of no issues it'd be an easier decision. 89 Batmobile all over again. Although I bought that one and it worked out in the end, no flaws and no regrets.

I'm sure he won't sell it though, as I believe it's hard not to like this piece. It's a hefty price tag for sure, but I'm going to say that you'll dig it a-dev. Imperfections aside (minimal) if you get a QC free piece you are going to love it.

But IF the situation arise in which you didn't, yes, you can let it go and recoup your $$.

I dunno, shipping would be pretty high on this. I think I'd lose a lot.

Once in hand i dont think you Will Flip it anytime soon.
After my initial disappointment i just love it its way too cool.
Just like the t800s.
Now im sure down the Line its gonna be a very sought after figure so you Will at least make you money back.

That's something in its favour - I think it could end up being sought after. I don't think EB will make another one and I don't think HT will do a 1:4 Robocop. Their 1:4 stuff seems to be on an indefinite hold.

Enterbay - RoboCop

So, I saw this on my accessory box.. What does this mean?

u4unavyr.jpg

And yeah, why not?

une5a4eb.jpg

Back