Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay - RoboCop

His main gripes were as follows
1 Overall Plasticky Feeling not in line with price
2 Most Accessories causing said price won't be displayed with figure
3 Rubber fingers don't stay attached

Every single 1/6 HT IM (pre-diecast) feels like that and commands a $300 price with minimal accessories. I'm not sure what he expected to feel TBH. It's plastic. A diecast 1:4 Robo would have been ideal maybe. Price wise, not so much. But suddenly everyone wants diecast.

My rubber fingers are fine, and yes, accessories are a big miss here. Could've been $100 less easily.

I firmly believe that this figure is a must for any Robocop fan. Of course, reality is another thing, and $600 is not pocket change - Hence why choices are always great to have according to your disposable income. HT is releasing their own version (which I'm sure will be a a home run) that I also will be getting. What I don't get is how one person's opinion can be all that definitive. He also claims that HT's ED-209 has "limited" articulation. Limited??? The thing is amazing! And it's not supposed to move like Spider-Man as far as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If articulation is limited on the new ED I wonder what he'd say about the old one. :lol

I don't get that criticism, he can't have fully explored the figure if that's what he said. Everything that looks like it might move moves. What more could be expected of that 'character'.

Agree with both of you guys, he was just complaining about "quality" even though everything worked
I'm not sure what he expected from EB

Finally... And i gotta go to work... Grrrrrrr
image.jpg

Could not wait and checked the figure.
Electronics works fine, one glue stain and some paint chips, nothing too major tho but im expecting more for the price.
Especially the little spots of plastic that reminds me of model kits not well sanded after being détached.
The forearms are weird but they do the trick, the hand do pop out easely tho.
The articulated hands are useless, mine dont come off easely but only the base of fingers are articulated so whats the point?
I tought they would be like ht iron man like fully articulated.
Disapointed by the plastic gun, well done but no weathering at all.
Accessories look great but yeah i gotta say now that i have them in hands they are useless, would have paid less without them and be happy.
The hs is great and good news for the customizers the human part of the hs is separate so it can be removed and replaced.
Now its glued so removing it Will be tricky.
The armor is grey, i cant see so far any blue purple hues... Will recheck.
The damaged parts are cool, tought the helmet bluish burn was going to be more sublte tho.
Overall im a bit meh, but maybe i was expecting it for too long.
Its a beautifull piece, really great representation of robo but the way its been engineered it feels fragile to me, closer to a statue, so im not going to move it a lot and already thinking about re selling it in the future.
Again i think the wait kinda killed it a not for me.
Ill probably come back with more tought after a few days
But yeah he does look awesome and the electronics are neat.

Edit, found more glue stains, lucky for me its on removable parts.

Last edited:
Got my shipping notice, one more week of wait time, I'm sure I'll be out of town for work when it arrives

He really does grow on you. It's display presence is truly out of this world. Granted he's not cheap....and he truly can't messed with/play with constantly, which sucks.. As he really does feel a lil' fragile..

A hard decision indeed. He truly should be priced like the BD T-800.

I wouldn't do much playing. In fact I'd be putting him in the most basic standing pose, I think Robocop looks best that way. I'd use the head turning feature to take people by surprise. Important then that it'd actually work.

Last edited:
Yeah, that RC feature has grown on me, the sound when the head turns is fantastic.

Needles to say, go with Timcent in order to avoid a QC nightmare if you decide to go ahead buddy. Class act, that Asian seller.

He really does grow on you. It's display presence is truly out of this world. Granted he's not cheap....and he truly can't messed with/play with constantly, which sucks.. As he really does feel a lil' fragile..

A hard decision indeed. He truly should be priced like the BD T-800.

i feel the same way about my eb batman, overall feels very cheap and I don't want to mess with it too much
I come to expect it from eb at this point
Either way, going to be epic having a 1/4 scale robocop

i feel the same way about my eb batman, overall feels very cheap and I don't want to mess with it too much
I come to expect it from eb at this point
Either way, going to be epic having a 1/4 scale robocop

Well a few hours later this is what i think too :)

Well even with all the flaws hes really a sight to behold.
Pics Time !

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing stuff olbertfrog! He really steals the spotlight, doesn't he?

Now, release the 1/6 version already HT!!!!

Back