Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I saw this on my accessory box.. What does this mean?

u4unavyr.jpg

And yeah, why not?

une5a4eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's EB Customer Care for you. Add to that their 7-Day (only!) Warranty LOL

My EB Batman stand nameplate also came off and that's how I found out that they're using those cheap double adhesive tapes. I glued it on, did the same with my EB BD T800.

I've also encountered this with HT, though, on some of my DX stands.

"Come quietly or there will be,.... trouble."

Here is the new base I just finished tonight. It is the drug factory bust (entrance door) base.
I had to cut and stylized the door, to fit it in on the base, otherwise it would be too wide and big.
:D

Picture397_zps73bcfe7b.png

Picture398_zpsb681a1b4.png

Picture395_zpsbda602b2.png

Picture396_zps4c3da789.png

Picture399_zps2397bdc4.png

Picture400_zps44fcf081.png

Last edited:
Just checked the tracking number that EB sent me and I should have my Robocop Monday as USPS has it at the local hub. Just needs to be sent down to my local post office for delivery. Fingers crossed that I get a good one with no flaws.

Just checked the tracking number that EB sent me and I should have my Robocop Monday as USPS has it at the local hub. Just needs to be sent down to my local post office for delivery. Fingers crossed that I get a good one with no flaws.
good luck! I hope to get mine this week as well
Need more pics!

Today or tomorrow

The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Had mine almost two weeks and I gotta say I am not as wowed with this fig as I hoped. Looks a bit cheap on display.

Proportions are all off. Head too big, body not bulky enough and it looks and feels plasticy. Actually feeling that this figure is a total rip off.

Hmmm. Noted. I technically have very close to enough money in paypal to get it but with the HT stuff coming pretty soon I really could do with holding onto that money so as to keep ahead of that game. So in this regard I actually welcome your bad review...it is a big chunk of money for one figure. It should be actual perfection at the price....

Hmmm. Noted. I technically have very close to enough money in paypal to get it but with the HT stuff coming pretty soon I really could do with holding onto that money so as to keep ahead of that game. So in this regard I actually welcome your bad review...it is a big chunk of money for one figure. It should be actual perfection at the price....

Sounds like a plan mate.

I would probably have broken my 'avoid 1/4' rule because it was Robocop but this figure just never did it for me and for me the HT one will more than satisfy my Robo needs.

Its tempting. However I've noticed a very small chip in the paint on his left leg so it wouldn't get very much. I don't like how you can barely bend the elbows, the gimmicks wore off quickly and the fingers on the hand are pathetic.

Sounds like a plan mate.

I would probably have broken my 'avoid 1/4' rule because it was Robocop but this figure just never did it for me and for me the HT one will more than satisfy my Robo needs.

Silly as it sounds, I may have to take the NECA 18inch Robocop out of the attic to put back on the shelf. Otherwise my collector brain just keeps seeing Terminator 1:4, Alien 1:4, Predator ''1:4''......but no Robocop??!!

Its tempting. However I've noticed a very small chip in the paint on his left leg so it wouldn't get very much. I don't like how you can barely bend the elbows, the gimmicks wore off quickly and the fingers on the hand are pathetic.

You should have maybe went for the Pop Culture Shock Collectibles 1/4 Robocop statue.

@ a-dev - I think we both know that the EB Robocop is going to end up in your hands. :lol

Silly as it sounds, I may have to take the NECA 18inch Robocop out of the attic to put back on the shelf. Otherwise my collector brain just keeps seeing Terminator 1:4, Alien 1:4, Predator ''1:4''......but no Robocop??!!

lemme tell ya something...i was going to put my NECA 18" robocop on ebay to help fund the PCS Robocop that goes up tonight...but after putting batteries back in him and hearing all of his sound effects...he's staying in my collection. Seriously awesome. I forgot how awesome he is. so many classic lines that figure says. My favorite is the sound of him walking...too good to get rid of even if it's consistently selling for 5X of what i originally paid.

Had mine almost two weeks and I gotta say I am not as wowed with this fig as I hoped. Looks a bit cheap on display.
Proportions are all off. Head too big, body not bulky enough and it looks and feels plasticy. Actually feeling that this figure is a total rip off.
I don't like how you can barely bend the elbows, the gimmicks wore off quickly and the fingers on the hand are pathetic.

sorry you're not happy with the figure. If you are that unhappy, dump it on ebay, you can certaintly get most of ur $$ back.

lemme tell ya something...i was going to put my NECA 18" robocop on ebay to help fund the PCS Robocop that goes up tonight...but after putting batteries back in him and hearing all of his sound effects...he's staying in my collection. Seriously awesome. I forgot how awesome he is. so many classic lines that figure says. My favorite is the sound of him walking...too good to get rid of even if it's consistently selling for 5X of what i originally paid.

I didn't realise it was in any way sought after. Although I think I binned the box and mine has a bunch of paint flaws anyway. The sounds are cool though, and yeah you're right about the walking sound effect, I love that. The hum and the heavy footfall. Really made Robo seem like a beast when you first see him through that clouded glass. The Hot Toys Robocop specs don't mention the figure having that sound.

Back