Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still won't be getting this guy but the last few sets of pics have been a real treat to view, Well done guys. :clap

I got mine this weekend and I love it!! My pics might not are not as good as the other guys but don't let that take anything away from this great piece...

I got mine this weekend and I love it!! My pics might not are not as good as the other guys but don't let that take anything away from this great piece...

There's some shots where I see him like this with his arms kinda sticking out - can they come in tighter to the body in a ''down by sides'' position?

Great pics! Congrats. I just placed an order with Enterbay for one. Timcent never got back with me but oh well. It was cheaper with Enterbay anyway. Hopefully in two to three weeks I'll have him in my possession.

i was planning on picking this up but the price is just too high for me. hopefully i can find a way of getting robo in the near future.

The figure is silver with blue flakes. He definitely could be more blue but it still looks lovely I think.

This figure is still sat on the coffee table here and I cannot stop picking it up. I love it. Put on the Burke head for the first time today. Meh.

Now have him posed just like David's pic above. Flippen great pose it is.

Looks like its going to be a few weeks for me, this is from eb

We are sorry that the Robocop will be delayed since there's a slice problem during the production. Our QC department needs check every detail of this product. We will send out on 2nd May.

Looks like its going to be a few weeks for me, this is from eb

We are sorry that the Robocop will be delayed since there's a slice problem during the production. Our QC department needs check every detail of this product. We will send out on 2nd May.

So they do have one then.

So they do have one then.
I guess so, I asked them what a slice problem is
Could be just a cop out for not sending them out this week timcent got them so I doubt every single robo out has been inspected

Insert caption here.

e6y2y8uv.jpg

Back