Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, first thing I did. I also have scratches on the non-BD visor. :(
Other than that, it's almost flawless. The electronic features are working well. The paintjob is stunning in hand. No blue hue but you can see the metallic purple flakes. Happy to finally welcome a RoboCop that looks like RoboCop.

That's the other way around for me, I'm not a big fan of the alternative close mouth. So, I use the open one instead. It really adds something along with this pose IMO.

RoboCop - ENTERBAY 1/4 by David.T Photography, on Flickr

Great pics, I wonder if some people will get theirs custom painted so they can have the purple hue, so did u just use special lighting or did u photoshop these? They just look so professionally done. :rock

They all like like Burke to me. The shape of the helmet also looks like it's from 3.

The first one is definitely Weller's face plate as it has his cupid bow lips which is a distinguishing feature of Weller and something Burke lacks. Both the other two are possibly Burke one, but if I had to guess I would say the one in the middle is most likely Weller's.

**** me. Stunning pics!

Thanks A-dev! :hi5:

holy crap, those are really great pic man!

My Robocop has been sat on the coffee table since I got it. Haven't been so stoked on a figure since BD T2.

Thanks Eamon! Quarter scale effect probably. :yess:

Breathtaking pics David!

So stocked for this piece! tracking from Timcent tells me that it has finally left Hong Kong....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Franpincho! It'll blow you away for sure.

It's not Peter Weller? Robocop 3?

This =>

That is because those plates are Burke. The other two (not pictured) are 200% Weller.

Do you have any more pics David?

Eamon, was the problem with your electronics battery related in the end, then?

None for the moment. Do you have a specific pose in mind?

Great pics, I wonder if some people will get theirs custom painted so they can have the purple hue, so did u just use special lighting or did u photoshop these? They just look so professionally done. :rock

Thanks Darkavatar.
I'm sure one of these will be custom painted someday. The base is excellent and I think you can reach something close to perfection, but I just don't want to know the price. ;)
The hues are generated with the lighting.

Thanks Darkavatar.

No worries ;)

I'm sure one of these will be custom painted someday.

It sure will be interesting to see.

The base is excellent and I think you can reach something close to perfection, but I just don't want to know the price. ;)

U mean how much it will cost for a custom painted one with a purple hue right?

The hues are generated with the lighting.

Ahh ok I thought they were but just wasn't sure as your pics just look so professional.

Last edited:
excellent pics!!!

im pumped to get it, EB promised it would be shipped this week but that looks like its not going to happen
its 12:40 sat morning over there, week is pretty much over unless they ship on sat

if you ordered directly from EB, did you ever get a shipping notice or tracking #?

Last edited:
U mean how much it will cost for a custom painted one with a purple hue right?

Yes. Purple hue but also blue in some specific area. Very subtle work.

excellent pics!!!

im pumped to get it, EB promised it would be shipped this week but that looks like its not going to happen
its 12:40 sat morning over there, week is pretty much over unless they ship on sat

if you ordered directly from EB, did you ever get a shipping notice or tracking #?

Thanks man!
I did and they provide tracking number. :)

Yes. Purple hue but also blue in some specific area. Very subtle work.

Hmm I see your point then, can't be just painted a certain color it has variations of color and more or different colors in certain areas. That would require a lot of attention to detail, so yeah sounds like that would be very expensive!

Yeah, first thing I did. I also have scratches on the non-BD visor. :(
Other than that, it's almost flawless. The electronic features are working well. The paintjob is stunning in hand. No blue hue but you can see the metallic purple flakes. Happy to finally welcome a RoboCop that looks like RoboCop.

That's the other way around for me, I'm not a big fan of the alternative close mouth. So, I use the open one instead. It really adds something along with this pose IMO.

Excellent pics, love the lighting. A bit embarrassed to post my pics now but will try and take some over the weekend.

Picked mine up today from.depot, thankfully he is fault free. I love this figure, one of the best in my collection at the minute, however he is very hit and miss it seems with qc issues.

Here are some pics they aren't the best but hopefully they show ok and not small first time uploading using this app.

4ujyjave.jpg

purazy8u.jpg

evegy3e9.jpg

2aduzapa.jpg

e9y3yvuh.jpg

memyna6u.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

They are cheesy as hell but are awesome at the same time lol, his head on mine moves more to the left than it does the right but still looks fine.

They are cheesy as hell but are awesome at the same time lol, his head on mine moves more to the left than it does the right but still looks fine.

Mine was like when I opened it but I remove the head set the servo to centre and pushed the head back fully. I thinks tsb because the head isn't push home properly. Make sure you remove the head don't just try and push it down without positioning the survo.

Mine was like when I opened it but I remove the head set the servo to centre and pushed the head back fully. I thinks tsb because the head isn't push home properly. Make sure you remove the head don't just try and push it down without positioning the survo.

Yeah did that, removed the head, well infact it wasn't on all the way in the box anyway set it to centre and put the head back on lining it up and pushing on correctly, but still doesn't go all the way to the right. I don't find it a massive deal though its still a fantastic figure and that small issue takes nothing away from it.

When I received mine I had a problem with the leg holster repeating the sound two or three times when closing. I contacted EB and they said to send them a video. So I set it up ready for a video and when I tried it it worked fine. I have to pack him away each time as my office is not finished so tomorrow I will try it again and see if it's ok if so then no need to send it back, hoorah... I think!

Back