Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview by 异性 from China,

Murphy HS - Robocop 3, overall acceptable, better than offical photo
2 exchangable mouth - one of them is following Robocop 1
Special gift - Robocop 2 helmet, not able to put murphy HS into in by design
Jet Pack - Not bad, a bit loose but seem is by designed to allow easier to be weared
BD chest plate - not as detailed as expected, can;t compared with 3A, just so so
Arm Gun - small issue, with some glue outside
Remote control - with battery inserted
6 palms
Battery is at back body, ensure switch at back body and remote control is switch on
Head seem turn more to right, but able to re-plug the head to make it turn left and right
Sound effect - walking, and 3 murphy statement
Holster can be opened and closed, but seem the front part will not be oopened
Be careful when remove jet pack from body
Setup battery, remove HS, and Chest plate back and front
It is a bit difficult to plug chest plate back to body, need a bit patient
Just a sneak preview

QC is acceptable, a lot small and minor issue.
Overall, average

That´s weller voice:

Oh well now that we know all the details about this release,its pass for me,sticking with HT on this one.

I have to say that I flippen love having a remote for an action figure! Tis very cool I think and i want to see more figures with this option.
The R2 helmet is a cool little addition.

I am getting this figure for sure. :)

Weller's voice, Burke's head, paint scheme from Robo3, damaged helmet and chest from Robo2, what a mess LOL

The leg compartment does not open like it should. Do it or don't it, there is no try as Yoda said. EB decided to try.

The head feature is nice, with the mechanical sound.

The Robo 3 accesories are a pass for me.

For those concerned with QC take it with patience. In the review the head turned only left and the middle finger in the open right arm popped out unglued LOL

The video made me really want this. Insane detailing on the jetpack.....
He looks very bulky in chest but guessing it is accurate.
I'll wait till US distribution later this year and snag him..

After watching the video it's definitely going to be an amazing figure to own. I know the Robocop 3 logo throws it off for most and that it clearly has Wellers lines etc. Still you're basically getting a bundle of Robocop 1,2 and 3 within the set. For $500 bucks I thinks it's pretty fair even with the remote control stuff which his pretty cool in my opinion. Also the Burke head sculpt is fantastic even though I would prefer a Weller sculpt but still. You're getting all 3 within one figure.

After watching the video it's definitely going to be an amazing figure to own. I know the Robocop 3 logo throws it off for most and that it clearly has Wellers lines etc. Still you're basically getting a bundle of Robocop 1,2 and 3 within the set. For $500 bucks I thinks it's pretty fair even with the remote control stuff which his pretty cool in my opinion. Also the Burke head sculpt is fantastic even though I would prefer a Weller sculpt but still. You're getting all 3 within one figure.

anyone know what the EB Batman originally retailed at? Im wondering that with time, this price will come down as the batman did(Im assuming it did)
as a robo fan, still want it

anyone know what the EB Batman originally retailed at? Im wondering that with time, this price will come down as the batman did(Im assuming it did)
as a robo fan, still want it

I believe batman was about $400 I believe. He goes for a little less but still in the $300. This overtime may come down unless people buy for the reselling value. Not sure how this will sell. I'm curious though.

I like it. We have Peter Weller´s mouth and sounds. That´s enought for me.

The only thing that bothers me it´s the price.

I have to say that I flippen love having a remote for an action figure! Tis very cool I think and i want to see more figures with this option.
The R2 helmet is a cool little addition.

I am getting this figure for sure. :)

Ditto that! Can't wait to have this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i'm on board with this...but i need in hand pics and impressions before i bite the bullet. I fear that due to the electronic moving gimmicks, it's going to feel very hollow, light and toy like. Which is the exact opposite of enterbays 1/4 releases thus far.

Weller's voice, Burke's head, paint scheme from Robo3, damaged helmet and chest from Robo2, what a mess LOL

The leg compartment does not open like it should. Do it or don't it, there is no try as Yoda said. EB decided to try.

The head feature is nice, with the mechanical sound.

The Robo 3 accesories are a pass for me.

For those concerned with QC take it with patience. In the review the head turned only left and the middle finger in the open right arm popped out unglued LOL

Yeah I had noticed that before. The holster doesn't open right at all.

This is an epic figure and the video make me realize the size of this beast.
But then, seeing the head moving and the leg holdster....it sucks and make me fear the worst.
I don't like these gimmicks and I'm concerned about how it will limit the head movement, poseability.
I can deal with everything else.
About the translation, something bother me about the R2 bonus helmet.
Does it mean we cannot use it with the face plates and so it cannot be mounted on the figure?

Back