Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after viewing those pics again. I want it too. Looks spot on in terms of proportions to me. In the description the photographer says its reflects alot of light.

I was turned off as soon as RC3 was associated with this project.

Like someone said previously, does RC3 even count.

I'm ready to just drop $150.00 on a Neca RC on Ebay for my 1/4 RC needs.

$600.00 for RC3 and a non Peter Weller face, maybe if I was on meth and crack. :lol

$600.00 for RC3 and a non Peter Weller face, maybe if I was on meth and crack. :lol
Pretty sure two of the face plates are weller

Right so I've re watched Robocop tonight with the other half and we were looking at the latest pics against the film version and it's sadly definitely off. Chest is too flat,the tops of the arms/shoulders were higher than the profile of his back and the most glaring thing being not enough blue/purple tints in the paint.

I'm back on the fence. The glaring issues are outweighing the positives for me.

Right so I've re watched Robocop tonight with the other half and we were looking at the latest pics against the film version and it's sadly definitely off. Chest is too flat,the tops of the arms/shoulders were higher than the profile of his back and the most glaring thing being not enough blue/purple tints in the paint.

Yeah I have trouble with EB dropping the ball on the paint alone..crap. If it was $400 yes- but $575?

Ah really? Damn.

Wallet interjects ''****ing brilliant! I love inaccuracy and flat paintjobs I do! Don't you dare empty me of my contents for that!''

I'm still shocked about the lack of blue/purple tint to this Robocop. The prototype pics clearly had them. Overall great looking figure, but the tints are a must. That's pretty much a trademark when it comes to Robo.

I'm still shocked about the lack of blue/purple tint to this Robocop. The prototype pics clearly had them. Overall great looking figure, but the tints are a must. That's pretty much a trademark when it comes to Robo.

Especially considering this represents part 3 where the blue and purple were more noticeably present then the first film. He looked the most blue in part 2 and they definitely dialed it back some with 3 but still more colorful then the original.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm never really 'that' bothered about screen accuracy (or at least I thought I wasn't) but like everyone is saying, for over $500 to have a figure with that much wrong with it would eat away at me! Lol
Idk, as I say it's back to the fence for me for now. I was shocked though comparing Weller Robo1 to this. Before I watched it, I was convinced it was bang on. Totally isn't in some glaring ways :( I'm actually really gutted about it!

This is what hurts that figure the most--the paint job. Unless, the camera isn't picking up those tints, then that is really a massive failure on Enterbay's part. From the new pics, the figure looks terrific but the sliver/aluminum paint job is just bland. Even the original Hot Toys Robocop had that blue/purple tint and that was years ago when Hot Toys was a much smaller company.

It's been made clear more than once already here that the face plates are all Weller, the battle damage is from Robocop 2 and it's only the full face sculpt that is Burke from R3.

Be sure what you dumping on before you take off your pants. ;)

Hot Toys beat the hell out of Enterbay this time around.

944283_10151423196677344_917391066_n.jpg
127_54611_0184afc7bb29cc2.jpg

My internal debate continues. The HT one is clearly better (assuming the final product can be as good as the proto) but as Eamon said there's also the consideration of the scale. Do I want Robocop in 1:4 scale aswell as in 1:6? I'm fairly certain this will be the only chance to get one for years to come. On the other hand I also see an opportunity to draw a line and say that I'm only going to collect Terminator at high end 1:4 scale. Buying a high-end Robocop conceivably opens my collector mind to 1:4 scale Predator and Alien (whereas I had hoped to limit those to NECA low-end). Decisions, decisions.

Back