Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According BBTS' description the head sculpt is of Robert John Burke and not Weller. I didn't realize it was a Robocop 3 figure. That seems like a huge fail to me. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking of Weller as THE Robocop. Robocop 3 doesn't even count IMO.

This thing really gave the hype for the HT versions a boost didn't it. Those threads have been very active again. It's almost a pity for HT that they've had to delay their stuff.

According BBTS' description the head sculpt is of Robert John Burke and not Weller. I didn't realize it was a Robocop 3 figure. That seems like a huge fail to me. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking of Weller as THE Robocop. Robocop 3 doesn't even count IMO.

We have covered this already dude. Head is Burke but face plates are all Weller.

What do you think about those pics A-Dev?

You don't say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have covered this already dude. Head is Burke but face plates are all Weller.

What do you think about those pics A-Dev?

Same as everyone else really. For all EB's boasts the paint-job looks pretty underwhelming, unless its just unfortunate that the pic-takers so far don't know how to show it at its best.

Did he look short and stocky looking in Robocop 3?

If you look at certain angles from the behind the scene shooting of Robocop 1, even Peter Weller looks stocky. But that being said, John Burke's body proportions are different from Weller's. He's got a longer torso.

Weller in the suit was very bulky too.

4udyna3a.jpg

You don't say?

:rotfl

Same as everyone else really. For all EB's boasts the paint-job looks pretty underwhelming, unless its just unfortunate that the pic-takers so far don't know how to show it at its best.

That wouldn't change the color of the armor though, I am pretty safe to assume the color of the armor is just plain silver unlike the blue tint we see on Hot Toys figure unfortunately. :(

I'm not usually one for saying 'this version is better than that version' but man the HT one ****s all over the EB one.

What a confusing figure, being sold as a Robocop 3 figure but with Robocop 2 BD and the Peter Weller mouth plates. :slap

And now these underwhelming pictures. How many people are planning on picking him up from here?

I am. I don't consider myself a purist, or anything like that. I see an amazing 1/4 Robocop representation and I want it in my collection. I'm also getting the HT one, so I couldn't be happier as a robocop fan.

Back