Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yeah, I'm the one with the messed up crotch :lol

But I am not the same person that cozzie (or eamon) was referring to.

I also ordered direct from EB, so EB is shipping as Eamon mentioned earlier. My only QC issues were the crotch and small smudge of glue on the abdomen. Otherwise, the figure is pretty much flawless.

Just checked enterbay direct and prices seem reasonable, £550-ish for t-1000 and robocop. anyone who's ordered from them before from the UK...how likely am i to get caught by customs? That's the saftey net of OSB. He deals with that for a small additional fee. If it's common for stuff to get through i might go for it.

^Yeah, I'm the one with the messed up crotch :lol

But I am not the same person that cozzie (or eamon) was referring to.

I also ordered direct from EB, so EB is shipping as Eamon mentioned earlier. My only QC issues were the crotch and small smudge of glue on the abdomen. Otherwise, the figure is pretty much flawless.

Cool, was surprised timcent would drop the ball like that.
EB made me go trough hoops and couldnt or Wouldnt tell me when they would ship.
They are the goddamn manufacturer of the damn thing lol what kind of opération they are running, not notifying people etc...
as soon as i paid timcent he shipped my Robocop.
Buy from EB? no way José its russian roulette.
No extra pack, no info, no QC, no customer service.
Those extra 40 euros with timcent are definitly worth my peace of mind.

Last edited:
Cool, was surprised timcent would drop the ball like that.
EB med go trough hoops and couldnt or Wouldnt tell me when they would ship.
They are the goddamn manufacturer of the damn thing lol what kind of opération they are running, not notifying people etc...
as soon as i paid timcent he shipped my Robocop.
Those 40 euros extras are definitly worth it.
Buy from EB? no way José its russian roulette.
No extra pack, no info, no QC, no customer service.

But it is cheaper. And, if anything, a Paypal claim will take care of the bastards if a problem arises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But it is cheaper. And, if anything, a Paypal claim will take care of the bastards if a problem arises.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep thats what i tought first but nah i rather avoid any hassle with them in case something happens.
I dealt with them before for my t800 extra parts and even if i did get what i needed andim happy now it was a pain in the ass.
The coffin on the nail was them not replying on purpose about my refund.
Timcent is available, he helped me tracking stuff in Hk he didnt usually sold and damn when i got my ed209 the thing was so well protected, that i tought that how i want my robocop, safe and sound :)
On the top of it im getting it sooner than with EB and no customs :)

Im just thinking out loud no trying to promote the Guy, im just happy that its gonna go smoothly instead of what Felt with EB.
Crazy that the big company feels shadier than an Hk reseller lol

Last edited:
Well the head has a neck joint that slots on to the mechanism which cannot be turned manually. However you can choose not to connect the head and just leave it allwoing you to move the head from side to side manually.

While I really like the remote head, I do think it could've be engineered a bit better to allow for more flexability.

Does it give a girafe Head effect?

The fussy part is that the head doesn't move all too well with the head tilted down. It moves with ease when head is tilted up a bit. This is bit annoying as it seems the mechanism isn't strong enough to rotate the head from side to side when tilted downwards. Though as I said earlier, this might be my weak batteries.

uuuggghhh, so tempted to cancel with EB and order from timcent
I will give them until friday their time, they said it would ship this week

uuuggghhh, so tempted to cancel with EB and order from timcent
I will give them until friday their time, they said it would ship this week

You assuming Timcent will get more in? I suppose he probably will, he has some BD T-800s again.

Last edited:
Back