Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EB USA was selling this at WonderCon on last minute decision on their end. Not sure if they are sold out at WonderCon or not.
But to those of you who are local, you guys can call EB USA and see if there is any leftover stock from WonderCon.

I know that they had 3 left on Sunday.

Eb replied to my email asking if it's going to ship this week:

Dear Customer,

We are going to ship the item by this week. Thank you for your understanding.

Finally got mine today. Arrived at the depot on Thursday night and they were closed until today so I've just been to collect it. Had to pay £20 customs charge due to the cost of the postage which is just ridiculous but I wont get started on that.

I'm happy with it overall. The arms are a bit flimsy. Doesn't take much for the hand, gauntlet and elbow joint cover to fall off. Only other complaint I suppose is that I would have liked to have paid a bit less and not had things like the jet pack that will never leave the box. Haven't taken any pictures yet. My crappy camera phone pics wouldn't be very interesting compared to the awesome ones in this thread anyway.

Got mine and have to say that I'm very impressed. Paint job is incredible, very subtle but the blue and purple are there. Articulation is good but not the best. Can still get some good poses but not all. Considering getting a second one as a battle damage Robo. Mine came with the gift too so all good. The whole Robo 3 is a non issue unless you want it to be. Box art and other accessories. It just gives You the option.

The people on this board aren't the only collectors in the world, so I'm sure plenty of people have it.

Good to see to there is a queue to burst my bubble there. Something you can always rely on these boards.

I will be content with being an mere early bird then.

Back