Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
......here's some feet.......

IMG_0539_zpsba1aab21.jpg

:D

You mad bastards would actually buy a 1:4 scale police car?

A 1:6 one would be pushing it as it is but I would buy one for the HT figure. 1:4 though? No chance. Imagine the size of that shipping box.

Enterbay - RoboCop

Looks pretty great but I think HT have won this round for me already.

Disagree. Just like the EB BD Arnie before it, I think EB has done it again.

But at the end, the real winners are us Robo fans tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The HT one is good too, I am sure. The way I see it, it's a great figure of each individual scale. I'm getting the HT one too with the chair.

The HT one is good too, I am sure. The way I see it, it's a great figure of each individual scale. I'm getting the HT one too with the chair.

agreed, i cant get enough solid robo figures. last ones ht put out were garbage compared to the new ones
and the EB sculpt looks great, very excited about the movement and sounds too

Nice pics, JEDSTER! REALLY glad to see that the purplish/bluish hues are actually there after all :)

Was hoping you could tell me if the Auto-9 was plastic or metal? EB never really specified, but I'm hoping it's metal like the 1/4 scale T2 guns. Thanks again!

Pretty annoyed as mine arrived at customs on Friday and it's still awaiting clearance now. Wish they'd hurry up!

You mad bastards would actually buy a 1:4 scale police car?

A 1:6 one would be pushing it as it is but I would buy one for the HT figure. 1:4 though? No chance. Imagine the size of that shipping box.

lol...i actually really would. especially for this beast of a figure!

Nice pics, JEDSTER! REALLY glad to see that the purplish/bluish hues are actually there after all :)

Was hoping you could tell me if the Auto-9 was plastic or metal? EB never really specified, but I'm hoping it's metal like the 1/4 scale T2 guns. Thanks again!

Thanks man.

The Auto 9 is plastic.

Back