Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx for that jedster! Glad it turned out ok!
I'm very happy I decided to purchase this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there is a 1/4 scale Ford Taurus OCP police car.
I would love to pose him stepping out of the car like in the movie poster.

Congrats Jedster!
Timcent or Enterbay?
If Enterbay was there a under valued invoice to avoid Customs.

Here are a few pictures I just took this morning. (Not the best pictures, but I think it should hold just fine).

Also, I am making a custom diorama base for him, to add a little scene rather than just the generic EB base.

*The base on the picture is NOT final. I will post more pics with the final base once it's done.

Enjoy !

IMG_0540_zps3c5549c3.jpg

IMG_0537_zpsd1bafebc.jpg

IMG_0535_zps7ae69e36.jpg

IMG_0533_zpsa08d7643.jpg

IMG_0525_zpsa1914804.jpg

IMG_0522_zpsa53ca6df.jpg

Congrats Jedster!
Timcent or Enterbay?
If Enterbay was there a under valued invoice to avoid Customs.

I got it from Timcent.
I feel a lot more safer going to him.
EB is cheaper but I cannot trust their customer service. I am not going to risk the hassle.

Great pics Jed. You can definitely see that purplish/little bit of blue tint in your pics and shows that this thing ain't just sliver.

I got it from Timcent.
I feel a lot more safer going to him.
EB is cheaper but I cannot trust their customer service. I am not going to risk the hassle.
awesome pics!
what can timcent offer over EB? especially to some one in the states
I ordered it from EB, but can still cancel(i think)

after seeing the pics, Im thinking I will like this more than the HT 1/6th version
i love the movement and sounds on this thing, very movie accurate(unlike ed 209)

awesome pics!
what can timcent offer over EB? especially to some one in the states
I ordered it from EB, but can still cancel(i think)

after seeing the pics, Im thinking I will like this more than the HT 1/6th version
i love the movement and sounds on this thing, very movie accurate(unlike ed 209)

1. Timcent has good customer service.
2. He communicates with you.
3. He checks item before he ships out. At least I know he checked mine, because I asked him too and everything is fine in the box.
4. He is easy to get a hold of and will respond fast.
5. He also ships fast.

The extra $40 that I pay Timcent is worth it. I don't need to worry.

All the R/C features are definitely fun. I am looking forward to see people's reaction when I bring him to WOnderCon this year. I will display him on my artist alley booth. :D

Last edited:
1. Timcent has good customer service.
2. He communicates with you.
3. He checks item before he ships out. At least I know he checked mine, because I asked him too and everything is fine in the box.
4. He is easy to get a hold of and will respond fast.
5. He also ships fast.

The extra $40 that I pay Timcent is worth it. I don't need to worry.
im guessing the opposite from EB? I emailed them to see when they expect to ship
i have never dealt with them directly

What a magnificent piece! Thanks!

That wip base looks pretty intriguing too! What's the idea??

Thx for the pics again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem man.

Right now that base I threw in the pic is just some base that I will be selling at WonderCon.
But I do make custom dio base for people to buy as well as for my own use.

With this particular figure, I am doing a base that depicts the scene when RoboCop shot the guy in the crotch, saving the blonde girl. :D

So the final base that I will be doing will have concrete ground, trash, paper and so on to replicate that scene.

I know you hate looking at FB, but I have a section on my page showing the different bases I make and sell.

Back