Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those in Europe and purchased from Enterbay, expect to pay £20 on costumes...which is not to bad at all. I hope mine will be delivered tomorrow so I can have it for weekend.

I can do pics on request too via taptalk.

Please do! I'd love to see a group shot with your other HD MP's if it's not a problem man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those in Europe and purchased from Enterbay, expect to pay £20 on costumes...which is not to bad at all. I hope mine will be delivered tomorrow so I can have it for weekend.

I can do pics on request too via taptalk.

How many days was your held in customs? Mines still there!

How many days was your held in customs? Mines still there!

Here:
Untitled-1.jpg

As for EB issues,every and I mean EVERY company has quality control issues!Some handle these problems directly and acknowledge the situation while others choose to sweep it under the rug hoping the issue will go away!Now,I know that Bill himself acknowledge(s)the problems with the figures but I have yet to see Howard say anything towards the MAJOR F'ups that HT DX02 or any other figure at that!The way the problem(s) were handled with the DX02 were right down ridiculous and resentful!That was by far the WORST F#¢k up any 1/6 high end company has ever made!

That I would agree with.

What was even worst was the way HT decided to handle the situation by sending back the same figure but rigged with some wax paper between the plastics and on top of that,your figure's body was considered fixed so you couldn't send it in again when it started spewing oil.It took HT,I don't know how many tries till they realized that maybe we shouldn't use those type of plastics together.

I didn't know it took that many goes before they switched the rubber abs to plastic ones.

They didn't even acknowledge the Comedian issues,which when asked to be repaired,they denied assistance.

Did that come out or before the DX02?

Yeah maybe Bill might be a little vain and even a D-bag sometimes but personally I rather have that then an A-hole with coke bottle glasses always smirking!Bottom line every company big and small always have QC issues!I think so anyway!^_^

Yeah all companies do, sideshow is pretty bad but EB has most common detrimental problems on average and the bodies they use are the worst, just ask Kapital about the poorly designed shoulders on the T-800 body and why he switched the clean version arms with the BD version arms. I have had a few QC issues on my Hot Toys figures but nothing as bad as the problems I have had with one of my EB Jokers, parts were rattling inside, the long leg syndrome and the ****ing chain just disintegrated after just touching it and the most common problem of all sticky paint. :horror EB figures just look like they have been cheaply made, I think the EB Batman has ziptie to hold the belt together right?

The only reason people claim that HT has better CS Is because SSC handles it all. HT doesn't do ****.

:exactly:

While I agree EB has poor customer service Hot Toys practically has zero customer service, I am still blown away that they fixed ClipperKings amazing Spiderman figure. But the issue I was talking about is how poorly made EB figures are that leads to so many QC problems, which are usually (but not always) more detrimental than Hot Toys QC problems. Then again the fact that u can't pose Spiderman without it breaking is just as bad as any of EB QC problems. I think Hot Toys fixed that for the second batch though.

If you are unsure about ANY EB piece, then order it from a reputable seller/retailer. BBTS, Timcent, moviereplicas direct, etc. Save yourself the hassle.

Yeah that is what I do.

Bill is young, with deep pockets. Well
Over his head maybe. I hope he realizes that they've got the talent to compete (hell, even beat) HT at their game. He just needs to be more responsible about the QC, that's for sure.

EB have such great sculptors and painters and IMO EBs figures usually look better than any of Hot Toys counterparts. However, what EB lacks is ironically their tag line which is "passion for perfection". Bill just doesn't have the passion for this industry, that is why the QC problems are rife throughout that company and the bodies are poorly designed and often put together poorly, example 1/4 Bruce Lee, MIB figures and apparently the arms on the T-800. If only Bill had the passion to make high quality figures he would easily topple Hot Toys because his figures for the most part just look better than Hot Toys ones.

Last edited:
Ht fixed my Spider-Man too, but it took several email requests and about a month once they received it

EB did respond to my email saying it will ship next week, about the same time timcent expects to get his 2nd batch in

Enterbay - RoboCop

Thank you very much.

Does enterbay.com (not USA) ships Robo with the BD helmet (gift) by default? Do you need to ask? Is it a first batch thing?

Thank you very much.

Does enterbay.com (not USA) ships Robo with the BD helmet (gift) by default? Do you need to ask? Is it a first batch thing?

just sent them am email asking, I'll let you know what they say
They said it expects to ship next week

Some indoor shots I took today of my RoboCop with a basic camera.
I think outside shot with natural lighting is better.

IMG_0542_zps5dd9c3c1.jpg

IMG_0543_zps4cbffb2f.jpg

IMG_0544_zpsaec7c832.jpg

IMG_0550_zpsbead0beb.jpg

IMG_0551_zpsd6014c6c.jpg

IMG_0554_zpsb90ba556.jpg

IMG_0555_zps44dd469f.jpg

Your move creep.....

Yeah not the greatest pics. Angles of your shots aren't too flattering either. Congrats though.

nice pics! keep em coming

quick question, did you manually turn the head or use the remote?

Thanks

Ignore Wanderer JEDSTER, those pics are totally fine. You can see surface really well there too.

I am hoping mine will arrive in the Southampton depot tomorrow so I will go pick it up otherwise it might be saturday or tuesday before I get it. Exciting!

Back