ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those neck adapter looks rough and weird. :lol

So in order to attach the MRM head, you need to take those off from the official head and attach it to the MRM joker head?

Yeah you have to cut around the neck line to get it out of the sculpt because it is glued onto the sculpt. I just can't butcher my head sculpt so unfortunately until I find a spare Joker head, the head won't be going on the EB Joker body :(

£280 not $ sadly its sold now though. I. Getting rambo from timcent he has one held for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I had a feeling it was £280 but since you mentioned sticky paint, I thought well then maybe because it has that and it is used the seller only wants $280 for it. That's way too expensive but since these are not ebay anymore I would no idea where you would get once, so if it hadn't sold I think you should of taken it. How much you getting Rambo for?

I have a MRM 1:4th Joker HS, all I did with mine was blu-tack the neck to the body; two problems solved 1) the neck is now shorter and more natural in my opinion (the original with adapter makes lanky Joker lankier), and 2) I don't have to butcher the original version. Just a thought...

I had a feeling it was £280 but since you mentioned sticky paint, I thought well then maybe because it has that and it is used the seller only wants $280 for it. That's way too expensive but since these are not ebay anymore I would no idea where you would get once, so if it hadn't sold I think you should of taken it. How much you getting Rambo for?

Think rambo works out at around £280 from timcent something along those lines can't remember what he quoted me.

I have a MRM 1:4th Joker HS, all I did with mine was blu-tack the neck to the body; two problems solved 1) the neck is now shorter and more natural in my opinion (the original with adapter makes lanky Joker lankier), and 2) I don't have to butcher the original version. Just a thought...

I tried that and it looked like his head was shrunken and nearly disappearing into the suit like the headless horse man if that makes sense: dunno However, thanks for the advice maybe it was just my one. Do you have any pics of yours?

Think rambo works out at around £280 from timcent something along those lines can't remember what he quoted me.

Ahh ok the same price then. I have seen an unbelievable custom of that with real hair.

Don't think I'd be comfortable with sticking the head to the body with a blue tack though TBH. :lol

Yeah its a pain in the *** to get off, I had to use metho to get rid of the blue tack residue on the sculpt. Lucky I covered up the body with tape to prevent any ble tack from getting on it. :yess:

If I can get a EB Joker, I'd probably just sell the Joker head, and whoever I can salvage from the set to gain back the $$.

Well just keep in mind that you need to cut the adapter out of the head before you sell it. I can't see people wanting to buy the head if it can't fit on the body but then again I know people who have sold their Joker heads without the neck adapter for cheap prices.

I tried that and it looked like his head was shrunken and nearly disappearing into the suit like the headless horse man if that makes sense: dunno However, thanks for the advice maybe it was just my one. Do you have any pics of yours?

Ahh ok the same price then. I have seen an unbelievable custom of that with real hair.

I have photos buried in this thread somewhere, or you can go to collectionstash and search my name Ebor, I have photos posted there.
I realize that Blu-tak is not ideal but I didn't want to risk cutting my figure or my fingers to get the attachment off.

I have photos buried in this thread somewhere, or you can go to collectionstash and search my name Ebor, I have photos posted there.
I realize that Blu-tak is not ideal but I didn't want to risk cutting my figure or my fingers to get the attachment off.

Is taking it off that hard? I thought itd be more of a snap and pull like HT's.

The seam that separates the neck from the adaptor is super tight, and appears to be glued on (?) I left the adapter on the regular neck, I will check again and see if a screwdriver up the shaft will pop it out...

:exactly:

Nope nothing like Hot Toys.

The seam that separates the neck from the adaptor is super tight, and appears to be glued on (?) I left the adapter on the regular neck, I will check again and see if a screwdriver up the shaft will pop it out...

It is. :thud:

" You wanted me. Here I am"

kkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs a...

Just got my 1:4 Joker customised :)

Back