ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Below are some pictures from my older post
I am too lazy so I will just copy and paste the link in here :D
special thanks to Zach for making this piece of ART and in my honest opinion I think this is much better than Bobby C joker head with all respect to him.

Thanks again Zach
joker05.jpg

joker03h.jpg

joker02.jpg

joker01g.jpg

joker04h.jpg

It is a nice head. But i can't un-see the fat temples. This is an exageration, but i see this...

tumblr_li2yhykA7r1qb3mmfo1_500.jpg

Lol

Just set my figs up. May have to change poses. The Batman is holding the grappling gun so it makes him looks a bit big.

Hi guys, I need some advice. my joker has long leg syndrome (his left leg is shorter).
so far I've seen 2 methods to fix this.
1. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWE7D9g4mDg[/ame] (around 8:40)
2. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0445519585.374878.329989274584&type=3&theater (Enterbay T800 leg fix on facebook)

I've tried these 2 methods but none is working.
anyone here care to give me an advice what did I do wrong?:hi5:

Sorry Rain. I just don't think the custom head looks better than the original. His face looks to puffy..

it's also a ton of futzing with the outfit, plus recoloring and dirtying it up some. in hand the head is very similar to adam's mcu head, just a slight difference in expression.

Sorry Rain. I just don't think the custom head looks better than the original. His face looks to puffy..

Doesnt anyone here watch the movie? :huh: The cheeks are meant to be puffy.

That is what distinguishes him from dead on Ledger from Ledger as the Joker.

large_739.jpg

facefront-1.jpg

Heath-Ledger-as-Joker-in-Dark-Knight.jpg

dk100282_zpsafcac499.jpg

puffy_zps5abacea6.jpg

376609_356141941127012_1321637568_n_zpsb29cde9e.jpg

The stock head is nice but the cheeks are not puffy enough to look like the Joker from TDK . Instead it looks like Heath from 10 things I hate about you with painted Joker make up on.

Zach's re sculpt is pretty much perfect IMO. :rock

Ok, in your pics monkeyrobot, it looks 1000x better! I stand corrected!

Well done! :clap

Zach, how did you futz the outfit so well, the coat especially look pressed and refined. The lapels look different, great job man!

Zach, how did you futz the outfit so well, the coat especially look pressed and refined. The lapels look different, great job man!

i resewed the lapels and ironed both of the coats so they'd sit better. i also added some padding to the shoulders on the purple coat to them more structure. and just a loooot of messing with everything until it looked right to me.

Back