ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. I purchased this figure today from Big Bad Toy Store (opened box) for $355. I read about how hard the hands are to remove and was wondering if anybody had any tips for me. I've read hair dryer & hot water so far but was wondering if anybody has anything more to add.

poor customer service pisses me off. it kills me when these companies get so big they forget how they got there in the first place, just horrible.

it really should...It shies people like me from further business. Yes its a spectacular figure, but the QC issues I keep hearing about are crazy. My foot broke but I consider myself lucky considering the issues people are having with paint application, etc. I was on the fence on getting Batman, but now I am definitely holding back on getting that one.

Last edited:
Just a tip for everyone to avoid what happened to me with the broken ankle.... Do yourself a favor and take the shoes off, and loosten the ankle joint screw just a couple of turns. I did this to fix the movement on my non broken ankle.

"Go ebay and buy. We sold out. No more already, sorry."

:lol

Is that real?

Just a tip for everyone to avoid what happened to me with the broken ankle.... Do yourself a favor and take the shoes off, and loosten the ankle joint screw just a couple of turns. I did this to fix the movement on my non broken ankle.

My left ankle has been wonky, sorta turns in and up. I have tried gingerly to move into a natural position, without success. I will heed this advice and remove as you have suggested.

Thank you.:hi5:

My left ankle has been wonky, sorta turns in and up. I have tried gingerly to move into a natural position, without success. I will heed this advice and remove as you have suggested.

Thank you.:hi5:

There is a little rubber washer inside too, that could be sticking as well. If not, a couple turns of the screwdriver would do it. Just be careful with the socks! They are unable to stretch too much because the patterns on them are painted on and it will crack up.

There is a little rubber washer inside too, that could be sticking as well. If not, a couple turns of the screwdriver would do it. Just be careful with the socks! They are unable to stretch too much because the patterns on them are painted on and it will crack up.

:hi5: Really appreciate the heads-up on this.

:wave

Another try, after a little editing in picassa.

Yeah, photos are properly justified. In hand the paint, proportions are killer.

Last edited:
Thanks Hydeous. In hand the texturing and paint aps are unreal. Eyes glossy, the red area's around the scarring are transluscent to opaque depending on the area. The white-face make up transitions from heavy to light to smudged. The make-up effect in the hair and hair line is awesome in hand. The hair effect is mind-blowingly good at this scale. MRM did re-sculpt the chin, jawline and the cheeks to great effect. Easily the best HS that I own. Interestingly, the modded HS did not come with the rounded neck adapter (and that's ok) because now the HS sits lower into the chest.

Overall the most impressive item in my collection now. Need to dirty up the jacket, repaint the shoes, hike up the pants a little and this is THE Joker.

:hi5:

A BIG thank you goes out to monkeyrobotmaster for his amazing work and good deed. The replacement part he made arrived in the mail for my broken ankle!! Now my Joker is back and better than ever!

For those who have not been following on here... the ankle on my Joker broke immediately upon removal from his box. I contacted Enterbay Support and they told me they were all out of the Figure... therefore also sold out of the part (a very basic one) and told me to try Ebay..... and lets all face it... its not like this a part that people regularly sell. They basically left me high and dry in this situation.

Thank you monkeyrobotmaster for doing what Enterbay Support would not!

8549350973_6279c66202.jpg

8550450114_5ee5454940.jpg

8549351151_da05951cc0_b.jpg

A BIG thank you goes out to monkeyrobotmaster for his amazing work and good deed. The replacement part he made arrived in the mail for my broken ankle!! Now my Joker is back and better than ever!

For those who have not been following on here... the ankle on my Joker broke immediately upon removal from his box. I contacted Enterbay Support and they told me they were all out of the Figure... therefore also sold out of the part (a very basic one) and told me to try Ebay..... and lets all face it... its not like this a part that people regularly sell. They basically left me high and dry in this situation.

Thank you monkeyrobotmaster for doing what Enterbay Support would not!

8549350973_6279c66202.jpg

8550450114_5ee5454940.jpg

8549351151_da05951cc0_b.jpg

Great to hear that Zach sorted this out for you-something Enterbay should have done.:hi5:

Back