ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need another Detolf man, space those figures out!

And last weekend I found out the hard way about IKEA changing their LED color. Went and got two packs, brought em home (an hour away), and discovered they were piss yellow now. Had to take em back, they looked terrible.

:goodpost:Exactly!!! They are pissy yellow. They are flippen horrible ain't they.

We all need to get on to Ikea and get them to change them back.
If enough people complain, they will change them back or restock the plain white ones again.

I wonder is there anywhere that sells older stock?

Ive been going back and forth on this guy for over a month wether I want him in my collection or not and I finally buckled. Ordered through CSC. They said they are expecting him in stock by the end of the month so Ill probably be getting this and the HD T-800 BD around the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Hey fellow freaks!!!! I haven't seen this piece in person but I'm thinking of picking both this and the batman at the local comic shop... They are selling the pair for $800.00 cad for those who have these 2 pieces is it really worth it?

Hey fellow freaks!!!! I haven't seen this piece in person but I'm thinking of picking both this and the batman at the local comic shop... They are selling the pair for $800.00 cad for those who have these 2 pieces is it really worth it?

Absolutely. I have all EB 1/4 figures and The Joker is by far my favorite, with T-800 Arnie and the Bat in second.

I rearranged my collection today into something what I think is much better than how I had it. Got some more u-bolts so went to town.

I should also say that much or this was done by my girlfriend so special hugs tonight for her methinks! :)
Needs more lights but flippen Ikea have gone and changed the colour of these particular bulbs so i have to change them all out now.

Anyways, you can see that it's a far better and more logical set up!

HTCollection01113.jpg

Nice! But you need to give these EB's 1/4 some more room :)

You've always seemed to be on the same page with me when it comes to good taste. I really can't see much Ledger in the sculpt, does it look better in person?

Yeah, it really does. Honestly I had huge doubts about the piece before I just said **** it and took the plunge, because in pictures the sculpt looks too elongated, the clothes looked ill-fitting, and it just generally seemed to be lower quality than their Batman. I got one with no QC issues, which helps, but overall it's a completely different story in hand.

The sculpt does have a very strong jawline, which can make it look odd at certain angles in pictures, but it's a non-issue in person. The clothes just need some adjusting and they're almost perfect, though I do wish the sleeves were a tad shorter. Everything else is spot on.

Keep in mind this is all coming from someone who has never been happy with any Joker collectible we've gotten previously. I wasn't happy with my Adam sculpt, I did extensive work on the BRJ sculpt, I thought the DX01 was a joke sculpt-wise, and I'm not all that impressed with anything about the DX11. I'm completely happy with this one, aside from the sleeves. I've had to customize nothing on him, which is almost unheard of foe me, especially with Joker figures. He's worth every penny I spent on him, and again up until I actually took him out of the box I was ambivalent, if not negative about the figure. There's no reason for me to buy anything else Joker-related. He's that damn good.

Yeah, it really does. Honestly I had huge doubts about the piece before I just said **** it and took the plunge, because in pictures the sculpt looks too elongated, the clothes looked ill-fitting, and it just generally seemed to be lower quality than their Batman. I got one with no QC issues, which helps, but overall it's a completely different story in hand.

The sculpt does have a very strong jawline, which can make it look odd at certain angles in pictures, but it's a non-issue in person. The clothes just need some adjusting and they're almost perfect, though I do wish the sleeves were a tad shorter. Everything else is spot on.

Keep in mind this is all coming from someone who has never been happy with any Joker collectible we've gotten previously. I wasn't happy with my Adam sculpt, I did extensive work on the BRJ sculpt, I thought the DX01 was a joke sculpt-wise, and I'm not all that impressed with anything about the DX11. I'm completely happy with this one, aside from the sleeves. I've had to customize nothing on him, which is almost unheard of foe me, especially with Joker figures. He's worth every penny I spent on him, and again up until I actually took him out of the box I was ambivalent, if not negative about the figure. There's no reason for me to buy anything else Joker-related. He's that damn good.

Wow and that's all high praise. I really appreciate the reply. Hmmmmm.

:gah:

I'll add some more hyperbole here. The 1/6 Joker I was completely in love with looks like a kid's toy in comparison. I've been building one since the BRJ came out, and took the best of each HT figure and added my own paintjob to the BRJ sculpt and pretty much made my "ultimate" Joker that I was 100% happy with. It's damn near been thrown into my closet because this makes it look stupid in comparison. It's as big a leap as the 1/4 Batman is from HT's Toyfair Batman, which actually is in my closet now because I don't want anything to do with it and can't be arsed to sell it.

dunno if this is someones pic. from the forum if so hope they don't mind. Found this searching google and thought the sculpt looked amazing in this pic. Is this a pretty good representation of the sculpt in hand?

My LCS has one of these in stock at the moment. I'm gonna have to take a closer look now. Thanks cr0w :)

Be sure to let us know what you think, once you've seen them in hand.

Personally, I think they look more or less the same as they do on photographs here. And there's just something odd about the body, although I cant seem to pinpoint what.

Back