ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is imo gonna be the best joker collectable.all the nolan fans who pass on this are gonna regret it.i cant wait to see some of the 1/4scale custom heads that are gonna be made.

I honestly do not know how you see that, but if you like it, then who am I to say your opinion is wrong?

Heads too long for me

I think so to but I was never really interested in this figure so I am not going to complain about it because it was never a figure I was looking forward to.

I really can't make up my mind about this one. Some pics I think look fab, in others it looks awful. The sculpt is growing on me but the long legs and coat really bug me. I've already got DX11/DX12/Bane on preorder and this is going for over £300.00 on most sites. That's a lot of money to spend in the next 6 months or so..especially as HT may make their own 1/4 scale Joker that will blow this out of the water.

What to do?????:gah:

SSquid

If it makes it easier to make up your mind the sculpt always looks horrible to me. I prefer the Hot toys duck sculpt.

Everyone, stop moaning.

Void and Voorhees, You're big stupid meanie heads. :monkey2

:lol

:lecture

I think people have the right to moan if they were looking forward to this figure and only to be disappointed by it. However, people that try to prevent others from liking the figure is not right.

you guys don't need to fuel more eb vs ht in here. It's so beaten down.

I think some people might be unconsciously jealous that this can be a lot better than the 500 dollar dx1 jokers they bought out. How many of you got it?

I'm getting dx12 for sure. This one it's a maybe. Nothing greater than a huge joker homage on my shelf too as a Nolan knight fan.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I really can't make up my mind about this one. Some pics I think look fab, in others it looks awful. The sculpt is growing on me but the long legs and coat really bug me. I've already got DX11/DX12/Bane on preorder and this is going for over £300.00 on most sites. That's a lot of money to spend in the next 6 months or so..especially as HT may make their own 1/4 scale Joker that will blow this out of the water.

SSquid
If ht does make one the clothes might be better,but the headsculpt won't be.so far ht has done 8 heath ledger joker heads and not one is even close to this.I thought they were gonna do better with the dx11 and fix all the mistakes they made with the dx01.but they didn't,the dx11 looks like a resculpted dx01.all there heads look decent with paint and from the front but take the paint off or look at it from the side and it looks nothing like heath.when I first saw the cop headsculpt I thought its perfect but when I got it in hand and really loked I could tell its not right.imo the dc direct head is more accurate to heath 5than ht.for as horrible as it looks,they did get 5the hairline ,eyes,forhead aned nose correct.

i'm very happy i never got into TDK, because these are pretty sick...and would be tough to resist if i were a fan

That video just shows how AMAZING both of these figures are. The futzing is poor especially on the Joker but just imagine how much better it will look once you buy one and have the time to futz it to perfection. The accessories are fantastic, the headsculpts are superb. Can't wait to buy one.

Heads too long for me

SSquid

I honestly do not know how you see that, but if you like it, then who am I to say your opinion is wrong?

I think so to but I was never really interested in this figure so I am not going to complain about it because it was never a figure I was looking forward to.

If it makes it easier to make up your mind the sculpt always looks horrible to me. I prefer the Hot toys duck sculpt.

:lecture

I think people have the right to moan if they were looking forward to this figure and only to be disappointed by it. However, people that try to prevent others from liking the figure is not right.
Don't like, don't buy. Simple.

580851_451732474859174_139010095_n.jpg

182159_451732491525839_1679735388_n.jpg

549074_451732504859171_1418020276_n.jpg

Sexy.

Enterbay really need to learn how to present their figures better tho. It litterally has no pose, and no futzing. Its like they've took it out the box, shoved it on a stand and caled it a day. Does the figure a huge diservice.

Yep. Figure looks great. Don't see why people are saying it looks bad. Its a massive step up from the DX01 at least. The colours look great too.

Back