ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is the best joker to come from either company. Yes it has flaws and the laughing headsculpt is superior but I prefer the larger scale and I think it is the best non laughing headsculpt to be mass produced thus far so it is good enough for me.

Yup, that's my thoughts also. Cannot wait for this...

May have been answered before, but does EB have exclusive rights to TDK Joker in 1/4 scale? Really want to display the HT TDKR figure with a Joker, and I want to know if this is my only option.

:lol :hi5:

Don't like it don't buy it is the lamest thing in collectible forums :lol

People need to grow thicker skin - if you don't agree with my critique, offer something back. Or the answer could simply be you don't care for the minute accuracies, which is also completely fine :dunno

:goodpost:

It is such a lame excuse as collectors we want the best and when something comes out that we have wanted for a long time, it bothers us that it is a disaster in our minds. Not saying that this one is but it is far from perfect IMO.

Anyone who knows a thing about me knows that I'm no HT fanboy

I care about one thing and one thing alone: accuracy :lecture

:exactly:

IMO the coat is better on this one and also think the head sculpt is better than any of Yulli's Jokers from the past. Nevertheless, it so far from perfect as Devils666s Photoshoped pics show. So I think we have the right to complain if it obvious to us that it is not accurate. However, we should not put down others that like it because everyone sees things differently. Some may see things that others miss etc.

127_171088_62f0f3b8a68eca4.jpg

127_171088_53c6f6841fb5291.jpg

127_171088_a430419cb32bde8.jpg

127_171088_fb7a60cd54aea12.jpg

127_171088_6106b1250c31379.jpg

127_171088_110d5b9b25e73fc.jpg

127_171088_15f9637b6de3dc2.jpg

I will say this one is currently the best small scale joker figure for sure.
You can definitely tell it's Heath's face behind the make-up.

Last edited:
127_171088_62f0f3b8a68eca4.jpg

127_171088_53c6f6841fb5291.jpg

127_171088_a430419cb32bde8.jpg

127_171088_fb7a60cd54aea12.jpg

127_171088_6106b1250c31379.jpg

127_171088_110d5b9b25e73fc.jpg

I will say this one is currently the best small scale joker figure for sure.
You can definitely tell it's Heath's face behind the make-up.

I kind of see what you see but the face looks so long and elongated like a deformed Ledger. Nevertheless, better than any of the previous ones from Hot Toys IMO.

Well that's all production not proto, so I would guess they are ready to go. These photos look horrendous but the figure still looks pretty good. Unlike HT, EB releases tend to be very close to their protos.
Fingers crossed about QC though.

I wish people would pose and Fuzt their figures before the inevitable ' clothes look bad ' comments

Well that's all production not proto, so I would guess they are ready to go. These photos look horrendous but the figure still looks pretty good. Unlike HT, EB releases tend to be very close to their protos.
Fingers crossed about QC though.

It use to be Vice Versa, HTs use to be closer to their protos now enterbay ones are.

This sculpt actually reminds me of Dark Artist sculpt's of Joker Ledger. Either way I am not impressed with it.

I wish people would pose and Fuzt their figures before the inevitable ' clothes look bad ' comments

I agree but you can tell that the tailoring is poor because the vest is bulky and not fitted well. Anyone that has Kato's Joker suit can tell you that both the vest and sports jacket do not look bulky like this one underneath the clothes. They fit just right IMO.

Last edited:
Lapels and shoes looks whack.

Lapels looks futzable, but shoes looks like v1 joker. For 2012 and $400 it's unacceptable. Thanks for not taking all of my money Enterbay.

I congratulate Hot Toys and Enterbay for these stunning Batman and Joker figures... I don't care who's is who I just think they are great and can't wait to add them to my collection!

Oh yeah, the face looks better in those new shots. That's joker.

Wait there's another jacket? What about pants? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks pretty good to me , not 100% accurate but very very close :) !!!

entjokercomp.jpg

Regardless, it is better than any of Hot Toys ones in the past by Yulli, the jaw is the right shape, my only problem with it is the face is too long and skinny, looks similar to Bobby Cs IMO.

Back