ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - The Joker Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 HD MASTERPIECE "THE DARK KNIGHT, Batman and the clown ~ limit gifts to release large run A.) 1/1 real proportion of metal Batman belt buckle B.) 1/1 real proportion clown socks C.) 1 /4 clown mask, buy Batman gift A buy clown presented in B and C, limited edition gift, while supplies last!

In other words, give us your money before you have a chance to assess how the QC is on this figure and we'll throw you a little bone :lol

1/4 HD MASTERPIECE "THE DARK KNIGHT, Batman and the clown ~ limit gifts to release large run A.) 1/1 real proportion of metal Batman belt buckle B.) 1/1 real proportion clown socks C.) 1 /4 clown mask, buy Batman gift A buy clown presented in B and C, limited edition gift, while supplies last!

Screw it all. I want those clown socks!!!

69464edegw1dva3y2d6icj.jpg

I just wet myself.

Also, if those socks are accurate, wouldn't that defeat the HT defense that they had to make the wrong socks due to there being a copyright on that design?

Unless there is, and Bill doesn't know / care.

In other words, give us your money before you have a chance to assess how the QC is on this figure and we'll throw you a little bone :lol

Sound like Enterbay's business plan to me. You forget the part where they screw their customers over by not replying to customers with QC problems..

Also, if those socks are accurate, wouldn't that defeat the HT defense that they had to make the wrong socks due to there being a copyright on that design?

Unless there is, and Bill doesn't know / care.

Did HT actually ever say that ? :rotfl

They're just incompetent - socks should be fixed

Back