ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the EB figure, it's one that I'll never sell.
c22a4460e56ad24a58bbe7728185a122.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Just curious if anyone here has both the Hot Toys BB figure and the Enterbay and has attempted to switch things. I was wanting to see how the Hot Toys Gauntlets, Boots and belt look on the Enterbay.

Just wanted to say that that image above me looks better than any shot I've seen of the HT Begins bat. Even with the high belt.

It’s the enterbay bat[emoji13]
But yeah it looks great there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say that that image above me looks better than any shot I've seen of the HT Begins bat. Even with the high belt.

It’s the enterbay bat[emoji13]
But yeah it looks great there

Pretty sure Epitaph knows that and meant the EB Batman on this picture looked better that the HT Batman on any pic. :wink1:

And I have to agree. But not only in picture. The EB has a lot of flaws, to be honest, but in person it reminded me of what I had seen and loved in the movie, which the HT never has. But to each their own, I guess. It seems to be very subjective.

Batman by Nicolas M., sur Flickr

Stock magnets are in wrong position so I recommend you guys change the magnets inside the body even if you would like a custom clip

Here’s my cape it’s with clips with it[emoji16]

3c812b1f84d2bbabb18f97e3222e7ff0.png
950465f67da6cdfc748a4e731f11b182.png

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Pretty sure Epitaph knows that and meant the EB Batman on this picture looked better that the HT Batman on any pic. :wink1:

And I have to agree. But not only in picture. The EB has a lot of flaws, to be honest, but in person it reminded me of what I had seen and loved in the movie, which the HT never has. But to each their own, I guess. It seems to be very subjective.

Batman by Nicolas M., sur Flickr

My bad. I can see that’s what he meant now [emoji106]
Havin both the enterbay batman and the hot toys version, both have their strength and weaknesses.
The hot toys definitely captured the panther looks of the suit
While the enterbay captured the Christian bale as batman look perfectly

Awesome shot of the enterbay too.

Surprised to see you are using a pic of mine (the last one), with stock cape clips, to sell your custom work. That's actually not cool.

Batman (Enterbay) by Nicolas M., sur Flickr

I am terribly sorry, i didn't know that was ur pic, i will delete all your photo soon, i just randomly take from google.. my apologize

I am terribly sorry, i didn't know that was ur pic, i will delete all your photo soon, i just randomly take from google.. my apologize

Thank you. Your cape clips look good and I don't think you need this picture to prove it. :wink1:

Back