ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy is still my fav batman fig...:)

View attachment 452171

Same here!
There are few figures in my collection that I feel can not really be improved upon, and this is one of them. I did replace the cape, but the proportions, likeness, realism (sculpt and paint), expressions/options are all near perfect in my eyes.

I'm looking to make a display mirroring the scene in Batman Begins where he's standing over the building with his cape draped over him. Any ideas on a good stand for this and a display case that could house this?

I'm looking to make a display mirroring the scene in Batman Begins where he's standing over the building with his cape draped over him. Any ideas on a good stand for this and a display case that could house this?

Referring to these?

n5IOeqg.jpg

IszskDS.jpg

AcM3cbI.gif

I'd also like to know of a suitable stand/diorama for it.

:clap Lookng good!! Awesomeeee display. I kinda want an EB Batman, however they seem scarce; tho I've the HT BB and I quite like it.

Looks good! Any tips on customizing the belt to look like that?
I took the rubber suit off and then cut and removed some of the padding from the lower torso...the belt can then be positioned to fit perfectly when closed. It's a little bit of work but the rubber suit is very robust and comes off/goes on easy enough. I had to remove it a couple of times already as i had a broken shoulder joint that needed fixing as well. EB bodies aren't made of the best plastic...as my Joker fig had the same broken shoulder issue.
An easier way is to just open the belt and then lower it to your preferred position...you can then use some twine or wire to hold it in place.
Love that cape Matrix!! Mind if I ask where you got it?
Thanks..The capes i made myself by using some Rayon Elastane/Spandex fabric...it works great and you can use the stock EB/HT cape as a template/guide for the shape.

DSC_0942.JPG

Just got Jaxon's Cape clips for this figure. They don't have magnets so how do I get them to stay in place and hold the cape?

Feeling a little dumb here must be something obvious.

Perhaps it works the same way as his Hot Toys 1/4 version and require the cowl to press against the clips to hold it in place or something?

Just got Jaxon's Cape clips for this figure. They don't have magnets so how do I get them to stay in place and hold the cape?

Feeling a little dumb here must be something obvious.

ba8e265e15613a046a67083f939b0cd8.jpg

Just put them under the cowl and some blutack might be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

北京国安;10148375 said:
ba8e265e15613a046a67083f939b0cd8.jpg

Just put them under the cowl and some blutack might be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cape should be over his cowl not under it.

dd6fdb0c4111d686243965d75b35e83d.jpg

3e641021ad5c411986ea7b4a4df351ff.jpg

Like this.

I have some plans in the works to completely over haul this guy but I wanted to ask it anyone had tried swapping the body on this guy and if it was worth it.

Back