ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered a 'substandard' grade Bats from BBTS? Entertainment Earth failed on my order and claims it wasn't in stock after charging me. Just wondering if there are any issues with the ones from BBTS other than some potentially beat up packaging.
luckily for me, the only issuse i had was the belt.

He just sold out today bbts man. I’m terrified. I have him coming in and now I know I can’t exchange him for another one if he is damaged.

Has anyone ordered a 'substandard' grade Bats from BBTS? Entertainment Earth failed on my order and claims it wasn't in stock after charging me. Just wondering if there are any issues with the ones from BBTS other than some potentially beat up packaging.

I got this figure a few months ago and it came with some QC issues. But nothing too serious other than shoddy glue application on the magnets. Warped gauntlet fins you can pretty much straighten out. You can pop the longer leg back to alignment for the uneven leg issue. Unless you have a scratched up cowl or a tear on the suit, the qc issues should be easily fixable. Just do some of the mods mentioned in this thread, and you're good to go! I can't recommend this figure enough.

BatBrain, CMD store still has him up for 399.95.

Here

I got this figure a few months ago and it came with some QC issues. But nothing too serious other than shoddy glue application on the magnets. Warped gauntlet fins you can pretty much straighten out. You can pop the longer leg back to alignment for the uneven leg issue. Unless you have a scratched up cowl or a tear on the suit, the qc issues should be easily fixable. Just do some of the mods mentioned in this thread, and you're good to go! I can't recommend this figure enough.

BatBrain, CMD store still has him up for 399.95.

Here

It is sad, but I am hoping these are the problems it comes with :slap

I just hope the suit isn’t damaged.

Just got this in from BBTS. It was almost perfect and QC free except it is missing one clip to hold the cape :slap

Anyone know if I can buy one, or if I can find anything that can replace it?

^Is it a magnet that's missing, or the actual black plastic clip? I've never seen the black clips sold separately on ebay or elsewhere. I've seen them on ebay, but only when they were sold/included with the EB body. Def check the box again, maybe it's rolling around in there somewhere. Not sure what you could use to replace it. Sorry I wasn't more help, but good luck finding/replacing it.

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

Just got this in from BBTS. It was almost perfect and QC free except it is missing one clip to hold the cape :slap

Anyone know if I can buy one, or if I can find anything that can replace it?

That really suck man! Did you check the packaging? Maybe it is lodged in the foam somewhere? Definitely get in touch with BBTS. They might have spare parts from defective returns even if the figure is no longer in stock. Worst case scenario contact Enterbay. Ebay may have the figure parted out, but usually the clips come with the body.

Yeah man i agree its most likely lost somewhere in the packaging.. look really well. It may even be in the suit.

I contacted BBTS. All those returns they must have some clip laying around. I think they messed up and gave me an uncut clip. I’ll take pics when I get the chance but the 2nd clip is not the the EXACT opposite of the other, its a big a circle or something. I didn’t know if everyones came with that or not. I really hope I won’t have to send him back because this is easily the best high end figure I own.

Good news, bbts have space clips to send.

One last minor problem my figure has. He seems to have stain from on of the magnets on his suit. Anyone know the best way to wipe it off?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390405608.356504.jpg

Good news, bbts have space clips to send.

One last minor problem my figure has. He seems to have stain from on of the magnets on his suit. Anyone know the best way to wipe it off?

View attachment 89793

Congrats on getting spare clips! As for the glue residue, mine had that too. I managed to gently scratch it off with my fingernail. But it shouldn't be a big deal since the bottom of the cowl will cover that section. Unless you're planning on using the Bale head.

Congrats on getting spare clips! As for the glue residue, mine had that too. I managed to gently scratch it off with my fingernail. But it shouldn't be a big deal since the bottom of the cowl will cover that section. Unless you're planning on using the Bale head.

Thanks. I’ll be keeping the cowl on, but I figured I would wipe it off just in case.

I know I might be real late, but can describe to me how to get the clips on top of the cape? mine keep going like in the middle of the cowl.

Pturtle, did you check the polarity of the magnets of the clips? Maybe the magnets of the replacement clips were glued on the wrong way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I might be real late, but can describe to me how to get the clips on top of the cape? mine keep going like in the middle of the cowl.

For proper placement, the magnets under the suit need to be repositioned.

Back