ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a question. Is the stock cape on this guy good enough to put on the QS001? And should I buy a custom
Cape
For this figure. Or should I buy the custom cape for the QS001 and leave the enterbay cape on the enterbay figure? Sorry how I'm at work and had to write all this quick haha

Have a question. Is the stock cape on this guy good enough to put on the QS001? And should I buy a custom
Cape
For this figure. Or should I buy the custom cape for the QS001 and leave the enterbay cape on the enterbay figure? Sorry how I'm at work and had to write all this quick haha

Both Iforigno and Tony Mei make amazing custom capes. That said, the EB cape drapes really well with the QS001. If you aren't too hung up on screen accuracy or having it at TDK length, then stock cape will do just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Iforigno and Tony Mei make amazing custom capes. That said, the EB cape drapes really well with the QS001. If you aren't too hung up on screen accuracy or having it at TDK length, then stock cape will do just fine.

Thanks. You’re right the enter bay cape looks great on the QS001. I’m going to order a custom for this figure now.

Cape

as i've got the qs001 this weekend and posted some pictures yesterday on the other thread, i'll post those two pictures where you can see both figures. i've used on the qs001 the stock enterbay cape, and it works really great. right now, i have no desire to change it. maybe later on i'll do my own again, just like on my eb bats.

ht-eb-bat.png

ht-eb-bat2.png

as i've got the qs001 this weekend and posted some pictures yesterday on the other thread, i'll post those two pictures where you can see both figures. i've used on the qs001 the stock enterbay cape, and it works really great. right now, i have no desire to change it. maybe later on i'll do my own again, just like on my eb bats.

ht-eb-bat.png

ht-eb-bat2.png

Sweet side by side pics buddy. :clap

Thanks. :hi5:

I'm the opposite, wish I had bought the QS. :lol

Has anyone with a longer right leg ever successfully popped the hip joint back in?

So jealous when I see even length legs like this one:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 301
ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

Has anyone with a longer right leg ever successfully popped the hip joint back in?

Yeah that one is mine. I did it for my EB Joker but I had to strip him, heat the joint up with a hair dryer, and pushed the thigh upward. The T-800 knee bend fix might cause a tear in the BB suit.

Have you tried pulling off the boots? Just check if the ankle pegs are even. The boots might not have been seated into the ankle pegs properly.

I did not try the ankle inspection. :slap

Brb. :lol

Wasn't it. :gah:

Popped both out and reattached yet right remains longer. :(

Was worth a shot anyways.

Last edited:
Dang. Sorry that didn't work out. :sad. It's hard to get at that joint without messing with the suit. Is the difference in length really big? I can't remember if the ankle pegs are seated at an angle like Joker's, but you could try rotating the peg of the longer leg 180 degrees. Sometimes the intervals of the ratchet isn't even with the other foot, causing a little bit of unevenness. I did that with my clean EB T-800 and he is able to stand without any support.

Hope that helps.

No worries, it was definately worth trying, at first I even thought it had worked but it didn't.

I always play with his stance trying to find the best look and balance.

Thanks. :hi5:

I'm the opposite, wish I had bought the QS. :lol

My EB Bats used to have the usual one leg longer QC issue. I just grabbed the longer leg by the thigh and gave it a strong push. Legs are now even :)

Back