ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my wired cape from Tony Mei today! The package was stuck in customs for 2 weeks. Gotta say that I'm impressed with it. It's a lot stiffer that I was expecting but that allows it to be more pliable and to hold its shape. Very impressed with its construction and the look of it. I can't recommend his capes enough. You just have to have a lot of patience and a high level of OCD to pose it though. :lol

Awesome job Tony!!

3kco.jpg

41tp.jpg

te0t.jpg

jcw3.jpg

bcfj.jpg

ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

Finally got my wired cape from Tony Mei today! The package was stuck in customs for 2 weeks. Gotta say that I'm impressed with it. It's a lot stiffer that I was expecting but that allows it to be more pliable and to hold its shape. Very impressed with its construction and the look of it. I can't recommend his capes enough. You just have to have a lot of patience and a high level of OCD to pose it though. :lol

Awesome job Tony!!

3kco.jpg

41tp.jpg

te0t.jpg

jcw3.jpg

bcfj.jpg

Damn please do some bats for me :-( lol

Awesome pictures man but i just think u should give a dynamic to the legs with that kind if cape I dont know if u see what I mean :)

Re: ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and ...

Damn please do some bats for me :-( lol

Awesome pictures man but i just think u should give a dynamic to the legs with that kind if cape I dont know if u see what I mean :)

I tried. :lol

I wanted to recreate the parking garage scene in TDK when Batman lands on the van. I tried bending the knees, but I figured it wasn't worth tearing the suit. :monkey2 I just wish the suit wasn't so restrictive. But I can see myself spending a lot of time trying to find some nifty poses for him.

Finally bought a cabinet big enough to put this guy in, almost done painting it, can't wait to get him in there

Great pics!:clap

Awesome job Tony!!

3kco.jpg

41tp.jpg

te0t.jpg

jcw3.jpg

bcfj.jpg

Nice pics, and grats man.
I said the same thing when I got mine.
Agree completely about being OCD to futz with it.
Took me a Couple of hours. But the end result is magnificent.
Once, you're done and step back, you look in awe.
Tony did a great job.

Last edited:
I love repose that guy and You know what ? I tried again the stock cape and i really prefer this one than the lfigorino one. Dont get me wrong he made a beautiful one :)

[Q UOTE=Remy;6418375]Excellent shot man, he looks real.[/QUOTE]

Agree. Best pose I ever seen ! That's why i did something like that lol

I bought a yard of velvet.

I didn't even begin working with it, but I threw it around his shoulders as-is for kicks.

IMG_7276-1.jpg

To be clear, the cape is being held in place only with the magnets. They are strong enough that I can pick him up with all of that fabric hanging on him and walk around the room, and the cape still stays firmly in place. The weight of the cape does not pull out from under the magnets.

The magnets are very strong, and I don't know why people don't like them once they are moved to the correct place. It's just so cool to be able to use the actual cape clips to hold the cape in place just like the real cape.

Last edited:
That pic is incredible. I bought the QS001 but I just don’t think that figure can contend with this. I know the Enterbay Batman is likely to have a ton of QC problems, anyone know if I order off BBTS if I can have them check my figure before they send it to me?

That pic is incredible. I bought the QS001 but I just don’t think that figure can contend with this. I know the Enterbay Batman is likely to have a ton of QC problems, anyone know if I order off BBTS if I can have them check my figure before they send it to me?

Nope. I still think this is the greatest Batman collectable ever made.

But it is a gamble with the QC issues. On mine, the looking forward head is unusable because it's so glossy. Someday I will get it repainted.

That's glorious, Maglor. Makes me want to hunt down for a velvet fabric. I personally love the magnets. Very clean and clever way of fastening the cape and yes, very strong too. My only gripe (as most on here) is that they were positioned badly, but it was an easy fix.

Mine had the one-leg longer syndrome, which was an easy fix also -- I just had to push the longer leg with minimal force. As for the cowls, only thing that bugged me was the visible injection point on the one looking left, that's why I never used it.

The Bale head I never bothered to display, but is on my desk as it's a very good reference for light and shadow when I'm working :)

Nope. I still think this is the greatest Batman collectable ever made.

But it is a gamble with the QC issues. On mine, the looking forward head is unusable because it's so glossy. Someday I will get it repainted.

If all that is wrong with it is that it's glossy, why not just spray it with about 2-3 coats of matte finish then get a bottle of gloss to hand brush on the eyes and boom done. DIY and save money while you're at it

As for this being the greatest batman, I'd agree though I haven't seen the HT 1/4 in hand. It felt a bit clumsy being a figure and not a statue but still looked great on display. I know I'm one of the few but I loved the bale sculpt and the paint apps on it. My only issue was removing the hands.

Hey mag how much did that yard of velvet run you? Is it that reflective in person?

Back