ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About $15. I also bought a rotary cutting tool which was about $10, but a guy could probably use a scissors if it was sharp enough, and he had a steady hand.

Yes, although it's a deep black, it is quite sparkly. That's my only complaint, but it's the nature of this kind of velvet. This is a knit velvet which stretches in both directions. The key to that is that you can cut it and it doesn't fray at all so there is no need to hem anything. I found a much nicer looking velvet that just sucks all light, but it frays when you cut it.

About $15. I also bought a rotary cutting tool which was about $10, but a guy could probably use a scissors if it was sharp enough, and he had a steady hand.

Yes, although it's a deep black, it is quite sparkly. That's my only complaint, but it's the nature of this kind of velvet. This is a knit velvet which stretches in both directions. The key to that is that you can cut it and it doesn't fray at all so there is no need to hem anything. I found a much nicer looking velvet that just sucks all light, but it frays when you cut it.

I bought about $20 of velvet fabric a while back for a cape for this figure. I did a trial cape with cotton fabric which, except for the stiffness, I thought turned out well. When I cut the velvet, it just frayed like crazy. Hemming the sides made the material stand up like fur and looked like ****.

That fabric you bought looks like the quality fabric the Iforigno uses. The draping folds look very natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These pics keep making me anxious . Can't wait till mine arrives

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone know how I can check to see how many is in stock at BBTS?

Edit: Just figured it out

Last edited:
I too have a glossy forward facing head and it's abit warped I think

I just use either one of the other heads it's no biggie but it would be nice to get the forward one at least matte

I bought about $20 of velvet fabric a while back for a cape for this figure. I did a trial cape with cotton fabric which, except for the stiffness, I thought turned out well. When I cut the velvet, it just frayed like crazy. Hemming the sides made the material stand up like fur and looked like ****.

That fabric you bought looks like the quality fabric the Iforigno uses. The draping folds look very natural.

Yeah, I took one of lforigno's capes into a fabric store and bought the identical stuff (except that it's a bit less blue when the light hits it). Gonna try and cut it tonight. :panic:

Yeah, I took one of lforigno's capes into a fabric store and bought the identical stuff (except that it's a bit less blue when the light hits it). Gonna try and cut it tonight. :panic:

Yeah, in hindsight, I probably should have brought a sample with me. :slap I will say that I that the fabric looks great for displays. Good luck with the project! As much as I love Tony's wired cape, you can't drape it over the front naturally for that iconic look.

I bought a yard of velvet.

I didn't even begin working with it, but I threw it around his shoulders as-is for kicks.

IMG_7276-1.jpg

Look at all that cape! That's dangerous territory Mags...what would Edna say?
QddufHc.gif

:lol

Nope. I still think this is the greatest Batman collectable ever made.

:exactly::lecture

Cool thanks for the response. It looks great.:hi5:

Just ordered from Entertainment Earth for $370 shipped. Last one they had. Just happened to check today. Dumb luck or destiny. :lol Either way I'm really glad to be getting him back! :yess:

Just ordered from Entertainment Earth for $370 shipped. Last one they had. Just happened to check today. Dumb luck or destiny. :lol Either way I'm really glad to be getting him back! :yess:

Nice work! I'm surprised it was still available, and at such a great price! Even BBTS has a few for less than $400! Yet, the HT TDK/R 1/4 is going for more than retail, if it can even be found in stock. I wonder if Enterbay just made a TON more than HT's run, so they take longer to sell out?

Nice work! I'm surprised it was still available, and at such a great price! Even BBTS has a few for less than $400! Yet, the HT TDK/R 1/4 is going for more than retail, if it can even be found in stock. I wonder if Enterbay just made a TON more than HT's run, so they take longer to sell out?

I feel like enterbay always made more figures than hot toys. They made like a trillion Jordan's. Hot toys is starting to do that now.

Hi guy, I tried looking for a way to lower the belt but couldn't find it. Do we have to cut the ziptie?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ordered a 'substandard' grade Bats from BBTS? Entertainment Earth failed on my order and claims it wasn't in stock after charging me. Just wondering if there are any issues with the ones from BBTS other than some potentially beat up packaging.

He just sold out today bbts man. I’m terrified. I have him coming in and now I know I can’t exchange him for another one if he is damaged.

Back