ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carmelo, which of Maglor's mods have you done? Peeling the cape magnets off the suit can be scary, but just peel it off very slowly bit by bit. You can warm up the area with a blow dryer on low for a little bit. As for the belt, you can just use twist ties and loop them in the holes if you don't want to cut the foam underneath the armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input bro.

I've found one. I will have two EB Batman. So one will be displayed like Batman and the other one with the BW head.

BTW do you know if the Hot Toys head fits on the EB body ?

Thanks for the input bro.

I've found one. I will have two EB Batman. So one will be displayed like Batman and the other one with the BW head.

BTW do you know if the Hot Toys head fits on the EB body ?

Cool. I'm shocked that most places still sell this guy at or at little below retail (at the marketplace). I haven't tried swapping the HT head with the EB body. I can't recall if the barbell connector is bigger than the socket for the HT head.

Can't wait to see your display, especially with your MRM Joker head!

Cool. I'm shocked that most places still sell this guy at or at little below retail (at the marketplace). I haven't tried swapping the HT head with the EB body. I can't recall if the barbell connector is bigger than the socket for the HT head.

Can't wait to see your display, especially with your MRM Joker head!

I remember someone on the board has put the EB head on the HT body. So i hope it will works.

When my display is done, i'll put pictures for sure.

I remember someone on the board has put the EB head on the HT body. So i hope it will works.

When my display is done, i'll put pictures for sure.

Yeah i think ive seen someone use the HT head on the EB body too.

I was curious as to how this would look. It was a real pain in the *** to pop off the neck for the EB body! I set it in all the way but I think it still suffers a bit from Mechaneck syndrome.

2x9c.jpg

gg5z.jpg

Still a beast of a figure though. Love my 1/4 HT Batman, but if I had to save only one from a fire, it would be my EB Bats! Excuse the crooked belt compartment. Damn magnets. :gah:

fczd.jpg

6nuc.jpg

a1ky.jpg

I was curious as to how this would look. It was a real pain in the *** to pop off the neck for the EB body! I set it in all the way but I think it still suffers a bit from Mechaneck syndrome.

2x9c.jpg

gg5z.jpg

Still a beast of a figure though. Love my 1/4 HT Batman, but if I had to save only one from a fire, it would be my EB Bats! Excuse the crooked belt compartment. Damn magnets. :gah:

fczd.jpg

6nuc.jpg

a1ky.jpg

Looks awesome man

I tried really hard to pop the neck out....and just couldn't do it! How did you end up doing it.... I don't want to put too much elbow grease into it and break something. Is it safe to use a hair dryer? I am scared to use it near the rubber suit.

Looks awesome man

Thanks!

I tried really hard to pop the neck out....and just couldn't do it! How did you end up doing it.... I don't want to put too much elbow grease into it and break something. Is it safe to use a hair dryer? I am scared to use it near the rubber suit.

I swear I must have spent a good 10 minutes trying to get the darn thing off! :lol I eventually used a hairdryer and heated the flesh part for a good 30-45 sec. You can block the collar part of the suit with your hand if you're scared of warping the suit. I wiggled and carefully pulled the neck slightly forward until it popped out. The joint underneath is pretty short so unless you have Hulk hands, it'd be pretty tough to break off. Hope that helps.

Thanks!

I swear I must have spent a good 10 minutes trying to get the darn thing off! :lol I eventually used a hairdryer and heated the flesh part for a good 30-45 sec. You can block the collar part of the suit with your hand if you're scared of warping the suit. I wiggled and carefully pulled the neck slightly forward until it popped out. The joint underneath is pretty short so unless you have Hulk hands, it'd be pretty tough to break off. Hope that helps.
Hey man how did you make the bats? Looks sweet

I saw another pic with like 100 of them. Looks awesome dude. I know that fishing line had to take forever.Lol

Great pics, aside from all the qc issues, this IS the best bale bats, IMO

Awesome pictures brothers !

Can't wait to get my mod EB Batman. I can finally display one full Batman and the other one with the Bruce Wayne Look together same size, same base. The dream for a big Batman Begins fan !

I just cant get over how this figure just dominated my collection. AMAZING piece. Cant believe you can still get this at retail. Everyone sweats the joker but this batman is where its at for any batman fan.

I just cant get over how this figure just dominated my collection. AMAZING piece. Cant believe you can still get this at retail. Everyone sweats the joker but this batman is where its at for any batman fan.
where can you get it at retail.

Back