ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Bats came in today (in a box way too large, 2/3 was packing material). Very impressed with the sculpts and overall quality of the figure.

Small imperfections can be found when you really start looking for them, but overall very solid. Fiddled with the belt a while, just taped the edges together in the end. Magnets came loose from the cape clips though, bummer. Hopefully the custom cape I ordered can still be fastened without it.

But man how awesome is this thing. Comes with loads of stuff, pity 90% will never be used. Waiting for my custom cape and now it's time to order a nice case for him.

In the meanwhile I can start deciding which headsculpt, hands, weapons and pose I am going to use, weeeeh! :)

(really like your posing Jokes & Bats)

Great photos Jokes&Bats!

I really like the mouth sculpt.. EB has done a great job..

mvbw.jpg

YEAHMAN!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow, I've been spending most of my time over in the 1/4 HT TDKR thread, and just came back over to this one. Forgot how much presence this BEAST really has! Great photos Jokes & Bats! These pics are so life like. Feel bad for those who have passed on this guy in favor of the 1/4 HT version. I've already got this bad boy and am waiting for the HT bats to arrive. They should compliment each other well, despite the HT batman's "short" comings :lol

Cool pictures guys! This figure is so photogenic. Congrats Jokes & Bats and egel for picking this big boy up. :hi5:

I don't think I could ever get rid of this guy as he's the centerpiece of my humble collection. Please excuse the cheap Halloween bats. :lol I'm still trying to find a nice Dark Knight Trilogy backdrop that's sized for my display.

cejn.jpg

a763.jpg

q5ze.jpg

fo9s.jpg

lxyt.jpg

Grapple holsters on the wrong side! :panic:

Nah, that's a fantastic pic and pose. It looks so clean and polished too. In a lot of pics it seems like there's quite a few blemishes on the actual figure, or atleast dust or some other particles. There? Completely clean. It actually looks fine without the gloss on the gauntlets, I sort of like the matte finish they have in relation to the suit, belt, cowl, etc.

I've been wanting to ask this for a while.
Can anyone here post a pic of the accessories they described as batman claw?
I want to know if it has spikes or some sort like on the promo shot

Still need to paint the gauntlets...

I thought this was a happy medium for quoting a pic so soon..:lol :hi5:

Looks great! I still prefer this by the slimmest of margins over the QS001...the paint app on the faceplate is a more realistic and natural fleshtone.

Plus, it's the Begins suit. Win.

Back