ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photocx.jpg

hope this one finally works! yupp my two great pieces sorry not the best camera man

I should have just ordered from BBTS. Can we cancel it through Enterbay site?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. There's no information about how to cancel on their site. I'm guessing we'll have to contact them. I've e-mailed them three times in a little over a week, and they never respond. I may just open a dispute on PayPal to get my money back, then pre-order through BBTS.

i ordered directly from EB about two weeks ago and got an e-mail the next day that stated they will be getting their next batch in mid Sept. then they will ship on first come first serve basis. so we will just have to be patient.:impatient:

i ordered directly from EB about two weeks ago and got an e-mail the next day that stated they will be getting their next batch in mid Sept. then they will ship on first come first serve basis. so we will just have to be patient.:impatient:

It's past mid-September by quite a bit, and no update at all. They won't even reply to e-mails. That doesn't bode well if we were to need any type of customer service from them if we encounter a problem.

It's past mid-September by quite a bit, and no update at all. They won't even reply to e-mails. That doesn't bode well if we were to need any type of customer service from them if we encounter a problem.

Hmm.. that's a concern. :impatient: I am about to preorder from them directly.

Thanks maglor -everyone's been saying that about the belt-how exactly do I fix it? Do you know by any chance?

Well, you can get it lower without "doing" anything. Just push it lower.

However, many of use have added length to the belt in back to get it to sit much lower:

IMG_9032.jpg

I just used a twit-tie in back.

Well, you can get it lower without "doing" anything. Just push it lower.

However, many of use have added length to the belt in back to get it to sit much lower:

IMG_9032.jpg

I just used a twit-tie in back.

Thanks bud. :duff

Nice moody pics, but good lord, futz Batman's belt man. :lol

Ok popular consensus is to do some futzing so I'll make some time this weekend to get it right :) awesome pic by the way maglor

Ok popular consensus is to do some futzing so I'll make some time this weekend to get it right :) awesome pic by the way maglor

Don't do it because of "popular consensus", do it 'cos it looks so much better. :D

Don't do it because of "popular con census", do it 'cos it looks so much better. :D

That too that too of course lol....I think I've pushed it as far as I can without worrying of breakingn it-how did you do the twist-tie thing cuz yours looks great

Nothing fancy:

IMG_2974_zpse29935d1.jpg

I might do something that looks a little nicer at some point, but this functions just fine.

Back