ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will EB make the TDK suit in 1/4th scale?

Tweet them, Facebook them, let them know you want them to make one.

There's a good chance they can do one because it's under a different movie license. Suit is the same, just a different name yo.

www.facebook.com/enterbay.bill
www.facebook.com/official.enterbay
www.weibo.com/enterbaybill -- their Chinese weibo (China's twitter)

Enterbay's not exactly a huge company so I don't see them really pulling off like too many licenses at once to show people what they might wanna buy. That's doable with Hot Toys with the support of their customers. TBH I'm pretty happy seeing how everyone's sets came out. It has restored confidence in ordering from Enterbay with all the consistency post-RMX body complaints.

Okay, has anyone on this thread cancelled their order from Enterbay? How'd you go about it? Especially since they don't reply to e-mails.

I say open a paypal dispute. Thats what I am doing. Enterbay customer service is actually a new kind of horrible for me. I paid on Aug 21st. It has been more than a month, and nothing has arrived on my door step. No tracking info has been uploaded. I opened a paypal dispute to get my money back. Get this: They didn't even respond to the Paypal dispute!!!

I'll just have have to escalate it to a Paypal claim to get my money back.

As for others who are still waiting to pull the trigger, I say go with BBTS if your in the Americas or OSB if your in the UK. I mean, look at all the BS that is happening. If you get a manufacturing defect, (which I predict will be likely now that Enterbay is rushing the manufacturing process) and ship it back to Enterbay, they will just pretend that they never received it. If you can even get them to email you back at all to begin with. At least BBTS will replace a manufacturer defect, and in a timely manner.

I'm just waiting until my dispute window closes and I can escalate this to a paypal claim.

I say open a paypal dispute. Thats what I am doing. Enterbay customer service is actually a new kind of horrible for me. I paid on Aug 21st. It has been more than a month, and nothing has arrived on my door step. No tracking info has been uploaded. I opened a paypal dispute to get my money back. Get this: They didn't even respond to the Paypal dispute!!!

I'll just have have to escalate it to a Paypal claim to get my money back.

As for others who are still waiting to pull the trigger, I say go with BBTS if your in the Americas or OSB if your in the UK. I mean, look at all the BS that is happening. If you get a manufacturing defect, (which I predict will be likely now that Enterbay is rushing the manufacturing process) and ship it back to Enterbay, they will just pretend that they never received it. If you can even get them to email you back at all to begin with. At least BBTS will replace a manufacturer defect, and in a timely manner.

I'm just waiting until my dispute window closes and I can escalate this to a paypal claim.

This is just shocking!:gah:

I hope you get all you're money back!

I ordered from Enterbay and I am not worried despite the lack of updates.

It's not good and if they want to be a serious contender they should keep folks updated.
But i am confident they will deliver.

I am very excited for this figure now.

I didn't get my joker until I emailed them and asked to cancel the order. A few hours later I got an email saying they would cancel right away. Then the next morning I got another email. This time it said "sorry we couldn't cancel because your order has already shipped". I had it In hand a few days later. Ems shipping. Coincidence huh?

Their FAQ states to expect up to 7 business day delay before they respond to e-mails. This is totally unacceptable, and poor service. Especially given the fact that I e-mailed them more than 7 business days ago.

I ordered from Enterbay and I am not worried despite the lack of updates.

It's not good and if they want to be a serious contender they should keep folks updated.
But i am confident they will deliver.

I am very excited for this figure now.

You are brave, my friend. I'm sure I would get the figure eventually, too. But this lack of response, no updates, does not bode well if you do have an issue.

Just spoke with paypal, and they said they will be refunding my purchase, if Enterbay still doesn't respond.

A comment on Enterbay and Paypal Returns. If you received a faulty product from Enterbay direct, paypal requires you to upload international tracking for returns. The cheapest form of international tracking for American buyers is currently an express mail ENVELOPE at $38. To ship a product as large as this back to Enterbay, you will be paying close to $100 just to have international tracking for a return. Otherwise you paypal return to enterbay direct will be invalid.

As an American buyer YOU take the risk of a faulty product.

In summary: I am actually hoping Enterbay doesn't ship my item now. Going with BBTS.

I'm not trying to be that guy but I'm glad I waited for BBTS. I said early on in this thread that I would gladly wait for BBTS b/c I didn't want to deal with anything overseas if I had any problems woth the figure or got a faulty product. Wanted to go with someone reliable like BBTS. I'm am sorry for those having trouble with EB direct b/c regardless, of they want more business, they themselves should be as reliable or even more so than our trusted US retailers and SSC

Who knows why these companies have poor costumer care. Maybe it's a culture thing? Folks don't tend to speak up in that part of the world as much as we might so they are not used to dealing with that and just focus on putting out product.
But then we might be spoilt by Sideshow's awesome costumer care...in terms of a collectables company anyways.

it has nothing to do with culture. it has to do with arrogance and a lack of understanding of basic business foundations. more so with enterbay than hot toys.

After hearing more complaints about EB, I have decided not to preorder this for now.. I guess in Singapore, I have to go direct thru EB site for purchase. I haven't come across any local shop that deal with EB. I will wait and see..

Well, my figure arrived today. It was sent out the day after my first e-mail to them asking about the status of my order. Never received a shipment notification or tracking number. While I'm glad I got my figure and everything seems okay, I am not happy with the way they handle their customer service.

Nothing fancy:

IMG_2974_zpse29935d1.jpg

The latest Wayne tech. :lol :rotfl

Well, my figure arrived today. It was sent out the day after my first e-mail to them asking about the status of my order. Never received a shipment notification or tracking number. While I'm glad I got my figure and everything seems okay, I am not happy with the way they handle their customer service.

What was the timing on all that? When did you order, when did you send email for instance?

Oh, you know how everyone says the picture of the Bruce Wayne head sculpt is awful? Well, yeah. It's terrible, and even worse in real life. His eyes are sunken and the brow ridge is so prominent that he looks like a damn Neanderthal. But the Batman head sculpt is amazing.

Back