ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my figure arrived today. It was sent out the day after my first e-mail to them asking about the status of my order. Never received a shipment notification or tracking number. While I'm glad I got my figure and everything seems okay, I am not happy with the way they handle their customer service.

Shipment and tracking number come from a Paypal e-mail, might have been in your spam filter.

Here was mine for example:

PayPal

Details about your shipment
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx,

ENTERBAY International Limited added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper Hongkong Post
Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping status Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [email protected]

Seller
ENTERBAY International Limited
[email protected]

Shipping address - confirmed

Oh, you know how everyone says the picture of the Bruce Wayne head sculpt is awful? Well, yeah. It's terrible, and even worse in real life. His eyes are sunken and the brow ridge is so prominent that he looks like a damn Neanderthal. But the Batman head sculpt is amazing.

Really? :horror I honestly didn't think the Bruce Wayne sculpt looked as bad as made out and, to be honest, I expected to hear it looked great in hand.

You'd have to think so Eamon. There is such quality in the cowled heads of the Batman but Bruce has a slight resemblance. It's funny that a head with a mask on has a better resemblance to a human being than bare face sculpt.

Speaking of which, has your Batman arrived yet Eamon?

I sell frequently on eBay and have a separate folder for PayPal. They never updated the trackin info. It's not in the spam folder either, and definitely not on the transaction details when I login to PayPal.
Shipment and tracking number come from a Paypal e-mail, might have been in your spam filter.

Here was mine for example:

PayPal

Details about your shipment
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx,

ENTERBAY International Limited added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper Hongkong Post
Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping status Shipped

If you have questions about the shipment, please contact [email protected]

Seller
ENTERBAY International Limited
[email protected]

Shipping address - confirmed

You'd have to think so Eamon. There is such quality in the cowled heads of the Batman but Bruce has a slight resemblance. It's funny that a head with a mask on has a better resemblance to a human being than bare face sculpt.

Speaking of which, has your Batman arrived yet Eamon?

Nope. The Bruce Wayne sculpt is awful. I'll post pictures later after I get home.

I think the Wayne sculpt is pretty good- not THE BEST but good. In hand, to me looks better than 90% of pics I've seen of it here

I'd also just like to say, for some people who have seen some of the photos in this thread and said, "omg, the costume looks gray!" It's not, that's just improper exposure on the camera's part. The suit is black, and the cape is about one or two shades darker. The cowl on mine is not glossy at all.

Okay, here are the initial photos taken on my phone.

img7783small.jpg

img7785small.jpg

img7784small.jpg

Trying to arrange the pouches and grapple gun the way he had them in the garage scene in TDK.

img7792small.jpg

img7793small.jpg

Next to DX09 and Lt Gordon:
img7786small.jpg

img7794small.jpg

And of course, the infamous Bruce Wayne head sculpt. From the front, it looks okay.

img7795small.jpg

But once you start to look at it from any other angle, it's awful. His face looks kind of flat, his eyes are sunken in, and those brow ridges are way too prominent. The nose looks gnarly from an angle, too.

img7797small.jpg

Back