ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series - The Dark Knight - Batman Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I e-mailed Enterbay a week ago asking about my order, and they haven't responded. I'm seriously thinking about cancelling with them and just ordering from BBTS, since their release has been moved up to November. I've already waited almost a month, what's another month? lol

Man, I e-mailed Enterbay a week ago asking about my order, and they haven't responded. I'm seriously thinking about cancelling with them and just ordering from BBTS, since their release has been moved up to November. I've already waited almost a month, what's another month? lol

From what I understand, they reply on the third email.

I have ordered from them too.

get-attachment.aspx

Loving these guys

When did you place ur order? I placed mine on 8/27/12 so far nothing :(

Back